Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love love love my secret Santa prizes! Love the Lego set, diecast Supes, minifigs and wall crawler. So much fun. Super cool Star Wars vintage book too! Gotta go bag and board it ASAP. Thanks for the Con Exclusive L-S TMNT vinyls, Zod. You know me well. :rock

0887B43B-CDC2-4624-8DB1-0DBA8A9BC623.jpeg

Merry Christmas freaks!

Love love love my secret Santa prizes! Love the Lego set, diecast Supes, minifigs and wall crawler. So much fun. Super cool Star Wars vintage book too! Gotta go bag and board it ASAP. Thanks for the Con Exclusive L-S TMNT vinyls, Zod. You know me well. :rock

Merry Christmas freaks!

I had a couple of those Star Wars poster magazines so hopefully I picked a good one to send. I had to keep the ones with Vader. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Want to know who my secret Santa was because they rule the mugs are awesome and Zod funko is too kind.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

My Secret Santa did an awesome job! Love each and every thing in there, and truly do appreciate them all! Thank you!
Secret.jpg

And Zod....you Sir..are too kind to us all. *Typed while kneeling, of course!
Zod.jpg

Finally got home to open my stuff.

The Great Zod got me a HT Flocked Krampus Pop which is awesome cause now I have one at home and at work. My secret santa got me the Million Dollar Man and IRS two Pack Walgreens Exclusive Pop set - now I am almost caught up on all the WWE Pops :yess: Sorry wasn't able to get pics as I am getting ready to do wife time as we haven't had a chance to breath the past few weeks.

Want to know who my secret Santa was because they rule the mugs are awesome and Zod funko is too kind.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I posted a pic and a big thank you a few pages back my friend. We did Christmas a day early...thanks for the movie man!!! :wink1: :1-1:

It’s got a great heft and weight to it!

I’ll post a video up of it later of how it opens if I can figure out how to on Tapatalk.

Couldn’t figure out how to easily add a video (didn’t want to upload to YouTube) but here’s a picture of it open!

e5ed1609df9e5599ef18124ef00db106.jpg

I was yours !!!

Hope you like everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahahah the label said TP so I thought maybe TrashPanda!!!

Dude these are awesome.....

That Phantasm ball is great! Real metal!
Tee shirt is fantastic ! All of it’s great! Happy Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That reminds me, Zod drop me your address sometime.. I have something small for you, but I think you will like it. I *may* end up with a better version of it in a few weeks too, but I'm keeping it a secret what it is...

Haha you’re a man of many tastes. I was a little nervous whether you’d like it all or not. I figured you knew it was me. I still owe you more turtles from a few Freaktaculars ago (so I’ll even it up eventually). You’ve mentioned your pin collection before and I thought that would be a cool SDCC exclusive to add. I also knew you were a comic guy too and tracking down that #1 in NM- condition was difficult lol. I haven’t actually read the series yet so I’ll have to get another #1 to start it :lol

Haha yes, yes I am. I think that should make it easy when buying for me as I have a love for many things, and anything pop culture-y I am willing to give a try. You usually can't go wrong. :D Haha, I'd love to get the other turtles from you whenever you can get to them. I love the one I have from a couple years ago. Everything was great. I'll probably dig in and read those comics this week since I have the week off.

I received my Secret Santa (on time, delayed mail be damned, Zod! :lol) from Zod himself!! :rock

It was tough to wait to open them, but so worth it today! Since I started late to the Rick & Morty scene, I had zero memorabilia from the show, and now thanks to Zod I've got three awesome Pop! figures. I'm not sure if he knew this, but when I saw what Pop figures were out there, Snowball was right at the top of my list. :lol

2e0.gif

So THOSE rock, and will be displayed with pride!!

SS2.jpg

Next up was Wonder Woman...and not just Wonder Woman, but her in her invisible jet! :lol Ah, there's something I don't think we'll ever see DC bring to the film universe! :lol But this is an awesome piece, and should be really fun to take out and set up to display...or fly around the apartment with!!

SS3.jpg

And FINALLY, we've got an awesome Sam figure! My Sam collection continues to grow, and this piece is just badass, looks awesome, and fits right in with his brethren! Love it, as Zod knows me to well. All kneel to Zod! :lol

SS4.jpg

So thank you loads, Zod! Above and beyond! These all rocked, and will be added to displays around the apartment for all to see! Now I just have to hope I don't wake up with Snowball at the foot of my bed asking me a very specific question! :lol

SS1.jpg

:rock:rock:blissy:rock:rock

Merry Christmas All!

My Secret Santa gift was from Brendan! Not sure of username but sure I’ll find out soon. I had a very nice note from him that explains what all he got me. Very much appreciated and thoughtful.

And yes, I love to read so the book is fantastic and not one I’ve read yet. Looking forward to it.

I also got two Funko Horror Mystery Mini’s. Super fun to open. I got Jaws and the Universal Mummy!

Finally, that Batman knife. Holy lord, that thing is dangerous and wicked when opened. Opens almost like a double bladed switchblade. I’ll try to take a video of it later today. All in all, such an awesome gift and many thanks!! Love it all!

777ea3efe36a0b1062521c1e39d37dd6.jpg

That's me! :lol

I realized afterwards that I put my name, and you'd probably be like:

5tCjged.gif

But ah well! :lol

Glad they all arrived safely! ALSO glad that you nailed two different mystery figures! You never know with those boxes. Jaws looks like a unique one, and I love that he has the barrel in his mouth! Hope you're a fan!

And REALLY happy to hear you read! :lol That's definitely one I recommend reading with a lamp with fewer distractions. I mean, everyone has their own ways they read, but I found it to have a nice, creepier vibe when things were quieter and I could fully engross in it. But let me know how you like it when you get around to it!

And the Bat-knife!! Glad you like it! It DEFINITELY looks badass! When I saw it, it was instant...I was like, "This is it. Into the cart you go." I read reviews to make sure it was sturdy and not a cheap thing...and basically, while you shouldn't throw it against logs and such, it should do just fine for flipping out like crazy like in the extended blade picture you posted for a long time to come! :lol

:hi5:

Back