Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard from Vander lately? I tried to send him a text this morning about Secret Santa and got a message back that I have the wrong #. So I must have an old # for him. Haven't seen him on here lately.

Anyone heard from Vander lately? I tried to send him a text this morning about Secret Santa and got a message back that I have the wrong #. So I must have an old # for him. Haven't seen him on here lately.

email him. He will respond or reach out to him on the spawn boards via PM.

He's good. He said all kits were going to be shipped out yesterday. :D

When will we be receiving the Secret Santa information? I'm ready to go out and get the gift already lol. I'll be doing Black Friday this year probably will be hitting up Best Buy for those movie deals on the 4k and blu-ray films. Maybe even the games other then that plan to not buy a whole lot been trying to cut back and been purchasing so many movies up the wazoo lately. I've run out of room on my shelf once again and just got it.

When will we be receiving the Secret Santa information? I'm ready to go out and get the gift already lol. I'll be doing Black Friday this year probably will be hitting up Best Buy for those movie deals on the 4k and blu-ray films. Maybe even the games other then that plan to not buy a whole lot been trying to cut back and been purchasing so many movies up the wazoo lately. I've run out of room on my shelf once again and just got it.

Friday the 1st is the cut off date. I'll try to get everything sorted that night or Saturday morning.

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

Sorry I haven't been in after Spook. Man, life, right? Like...sometimes you just want it to take a break and let you relax. :lol Had a car accident the other day, then got an estimate ($2600 >.< ) for repairs, and then an hour later, someone backed into my back bumper in a parking lot!!!!

tumblr_mtmucqDEiZ1rukrfgo1_250.gif

Luckily that wasn't TOO bad, but it's like a perma-scratch that'll be there now because the place said it's not worth fixing. Yay!

So just frustrating things we all go through where just when you feel like you're starting to make a little progress and possibly get ahead, everything jumps on you. :lol

Anywho, I'm in for Secret Santa! Unfortunately, I've only got the Canadian address now, so so long as that's okay with someone, then huzzah! :lol

source.gif

Sorry I haven't been in after Spook. Man, life, right? Like...sometimes you just want it to take a break and let you relax. :lol Had a car accident the other day, then got an estimate ($2600 >.< ) for repairs, and then an hour later, someone backed into my back bumper in a parking lot!!!!

tumblr_mtmucqDEiZ1rukrfgo1_250.gif

Luckily that wasn't TOO bad, but it's like a perma-scratch that'll be there now because the place said it's not worth fixing. Yay!

So just frustrating things we all go through where just when you feel like you're starting to make a little progress and possibly get ahead, everything jumps on you. :lol

Anywho, I'm in for Secret Santa! Unfortunately, I've only got the Canadian address now, so so long as that's okay with someone, then huzzah! :lol

source.gif

Got you down for Secret Santa! :rock

That sucks about all the car issues. I went through that once, but instead of wrecks it was all maintenance. $1000 here, $500 there in a short amount of time really hits hard.

Back