Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who were waiting for a good sale, the code ZCYBERMONDAY gives 50% off this year's shirt at Zazzle! :yess:

The code also works on past shirts, but the discount may vary depending on the item style. For instance the 'Pocket Mort' Tee from last year has a lot of different style options and some are more heavily discounted than others, so make sure to check them all out to get the best deal... :lecture :wink1:

https://www.zazzle.com/mortmart

2017t.jpg

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

GeneralZodLives
Angry Kal-El
Shawpaw
mrdbios
HAPPYBOY
Trash Panda
LaMelnik
xipotec
punkg42
XDUCKETTX
Darth Madden
ApeManRyan
Centurion
Golden_Boy
theorize

OK, I think I'm going to close Secret Santa this Wednesday, 11/29/2017 at 6pm Central Time since new entries have slowed. If you want to join in, then PM me before then. I'll try to get everything sorted by Thursday morning.

For those of you who were waiting for a good sale, the code ZCYBERMONDAY gives 50% off this year's shirt at Zazzle! :yess:

The code also works on past shirts, but the discount may vary depending on the item style. For instance the 'Pocket Mort' Tee from last year has a lot of different style options and some are more heavily discounted than others, so make sure to check them all out to get the best deal... :lecture :wink1:

View attachment 379654

I got a shirt and a pillow! :rock

View attachment 379654

Plus 10% from MrRebates! Boom!

If anyone eats doritos/drinks dew and isn't using their every 60 seconds codes I would appreciate it if you save them for me. Trying to get a hat, need 2800 more points, or 28 normal codes.

If anyone eats doritos/drinks dew and isn't using their every 60 seconds codes I would appreciate it if you save them for me. Trying to get a hat, need 2800 more points, or 28 normal codes.

[emoji51] We need to help Theo out here. I'm not a doctor, but I'm sure another 28 bags of Doritos or 28 Mountain Dews won't do any favors for his current health situation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not eating/drinking more, just hoping enough people I know aren't using them :p

Hands and legs are cramping/spasming right now so health update when this passes.

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Wednesday, 11/29/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

GeneralZodLives
Angry Kal-El
Shawpaw
mrdbios
HAPPYBOY
Trash Panda
LaMelnik
xipotec
punkg42
XDUCKETTX
Darth Madden
ApeManRyan
Centurion
Golden_Boy
theorize

Last call for Secret Santa! PM me by 6pm Central Time tonight if you still want to join in.

So, right before thanksgiving I spent about half a day comatose in the hospital. Now I'm retaining 15lbs of fluid. **** hurts, a lot.

May need to get a therapist, brother.

I actually was seeing one for severe depression, but I got sick of being told to buy self-help books. If I could cure myself and fix my liver, I would :p Medical stuff is the main thing bringing me down.

I actually was seeing one for severe depression, but I got sick of being told to buy self-help books. If I could cure myself and fix my liver, I would :p Medical stuff is the main thing bringing me down.

Have you tried alternative medicine? Acupuncture helped me with a lot of issues. Also going to a chinese alternative doctor, she was amazing, helped me a lot too

I was skeptical of acupuncture being associated within the health field, but that **** really works. Call it placebo or whatever, it actually provides some relief.

I was skeptical of acupuncture being associated within the health field, but that **** really works. Call it placebo or whatever, it actually provides some relief.

The placebo effect is as high as 17%.....which is higher than a lot of FDA approved drugs are.....

Positive thinking.....whenever I am down I look at the moon and remember the Universe does not give a crap about anything that happens on this rock ......

Somehow that cheers me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely helped me with stuff regular medicine couldnt. Or the side effects were too harsh. how herbal stuff helped me a lot. Milk thistle helps liver, vitamin c helps cell healing, apple cider vinegar destroys kidney stones, avocado seed lowers cholesterol etc.
Placebo or not the blood tests come out improved. Ive seen improvement in other people in their blood tests and stuff

Back