Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
924da949bc32390c5968be55283190fa.jpg

Got my Zod-tastic prize today. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
924da949bc32390c5968be55283190fa.jpg

Got my Zod-tasting prize today. thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So jealous of that one! I just placed an order for one from EE. It's backordered, but I'm hoping it will be fulfilled... Really regret getting rid of my Sideshow one (BEFORE it went up in value - I only got $60 for it!)

Huge thanks, as usual, to Zod for his generosity!!! Truly, everybody gave away great stuff this year! Let's give a round of applause to us all! :hi5:

So jealous of that one! I just placed an order for one from EE. It's backordered, but I'm hoping it will be fulfilled... Really regretting getting rid of my Sideshow one (BEFORE it went up in value - I only got $60 for it!)

Poor Kenben can’t win. You should change your name to KenBenNoWin. :lol

Great job this year everyone, all of the contests, prizes, and all around fun in this thread is what SPOOK is supposed to be! Sideshow could learn a thing or ten from us....if they only cared enough about us to bother anymore. FREAKTACULAR>Spooktacular once again!!!!
I love you....all of you! Well, except for Lance...that is a special kind of love that best not be shared in public...for now......

Great job this year everyone, all of the contests, prizes, and all around fun in this thread is what SPOOK is supposed to be!

PREACH!

Special thanks to the amazing punkg42 for m'brand-spanking new Black Series Vader! He arrived today (along with a piece of original art! :lol :rock), packaged with the insane level of care that only comes from a fellow collector!

As far as I'm concerned, the Freaks in this thread are all spookin' legends.

Great job this year everyone, all of the contests, prizes, and all around fun in this thread is what SPOOK is supposed to be! Sideshow could learn a thing or ten from us....if they only cared enough about us to bother anymore. FREAKTACULAR>Spooktacular once again!!!!
I love you....all of you! Well, except for Lance...that is a special kind of love that best not be shared in public...for now......

Remember, you are in charge of the candle wax next time...

So jealous of that one! I just placed an order for one from EE. It's backordered, but I'm hoping it will be fulfilled... Really regret getting rid of my Sideshow one (BEFORE it went up in value - I only got $60 for it!)

After getting this one I am glad I sold my Sideshow one when the price was high. :)

Applause is good!

Codes are better! I just got a couple of figures, and have one extra $20.00 code if anybody wants it. Just PM me, first PM I receive gets it. This is one of the new ones that is good until 12/15/17.

It made it even worse since Sideshow didn't do a kit this year

PREACH!

Special thanks to the amazing punkg42 for m'brand-spanking new Black Series Vader! He arrived today (along with a piece of original art! :lol :rock), packaged with the insane level of care that only comes from a fellow collector!

As far as I'm concerned, the Freaks in this thread are all spookin' legends.

:hi5: Glad he made it safe. Thanks for playing the game and finding the poster I was talking about. :D Make sure ya hang around.

Punkg42 - the awesome Punk Skull arrived today, along with a great Trick R' Treat Sam print.

Much appreciated and very cool prizes! Thanks boss!

Punk Prize #10 of 14

Punkg42 - the awesome Punk Skull arrived today, along with a great Trick R' Treat Sam print.

Much appreciated and very cool prizes! Thanks boss!

Punk Prize #10 of 14

Haha, I forgot the Sam prints were in there. Should be a pencil version and colored I think. I did one of each when I drew it. That was packed up back in 2015. Glad it made it safe! Congrats.

Came today! Thank you Ryan!'
Or should I call you Mr Ape?

f11f499e4bf74827008bceae014dde7b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back