Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out at the bar right now, girl won 2nd in the costume contest! :rock
Congrats!

she is a cheetah and got a 30$ GC to the bar!
Your little girl shouldn't be drinking in a bar...

If she's a Cheetah you should dump her. You deserve better than a girl who runs around on you with other guys...
:slap
But, Cheetahs never win...
:slap:slap

The Conjuring
The Conjuring 2
Annabelle
Annabelle Creation
Agreed! Although I haven't seen Creation yet...

I wasn't paying attention...turns out I passed the 666 post mark myself, just last post!
Yeah, we were all talking about that. But you weren't around...

No, you lost again.
I will give you one more try.
Hint: They are between 1-50. 2 of yours guesses were actually correct!
Dude, 6 numbers!!! Cmon! He gave you the ultimate clue!!! Read his post again!!!

GIVEBACK - $2
DOH! I forgot about Sideshow Live... Long expired, I'm sure...

Dude, 6 numbers!!! Cmon! He gave you the ultimate clue!!! Read his post again!!!

Thank you! :clap I knew someone would get it. I figured after numerous inside clues it would be guessed. I even repeated the clues in other replies. :slap Even funnier is the second "I am a loser" image post... it even ties into the answer. :thud:

Wrong. :slap :gah: The old way of spook with hidden clues and riddles within the questions and words and you still were picking random numbers. Poor Lance. I tried to make it easy for you. This last image you posted even made me think you were playing with me and you knew the answer all along. But alas, no win.

Wrong. :slap :gah: The old way of spook with hidden clues and riddles within the questions and words and you still were picking random numbers. Poor Lance. I tried to make it easy for you. This last image you posted even made me think you were playing with me and you knew the answer all along. But alas, no win.
If it makes Lance feel better, I have no idea what the answer is either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thank you! :clap I knew someone would get it. I figured after numerous inside clues it would be guessed. I even repeated the clues in other replies. :slap Even funnier is the second "I am a loser" image post... it even ties into the answer. :thud:

I'm on no sleep for the past week with a lot of issues happening at home and work. I have no idea what you are talking about in this frame of mind.

It is what it is.

I'm on no sleep for the past week with a lot of issues happening at home and work. I have no idea what you are talking about in this frame of mind.

It is what it is.

It is what it is indeed. You...
lost.jpeg

That game sucked. LA won. :pfft:
I lived in LA for 5 years, so I have to root for them. Plus, Houston always used to be in the NL Central against the Brewers, so I can't root for them. But mainly, I just love seeing a 7 game World Series. Nobody wants to see a sweep or 4-1 series. It the two teams are WS worthy, it's gotta go 7 games!!!

I found it so ironic that the "loser" image looked just like the logo! I laughed so hard... Sorry Lance! I don't mean to laugh at your failure. But the irony was just hysterical! Clearly you aren't familiar with the number sequence, or what it relates to. It was extremely popular, in its time. But that was years ago now...

If it makes Lance feel better, I have no idea what the answer is either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
You guys clearly never watched it...

Back