Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ade8d533d752561dcbbadb23ab29bbd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILF!!!! SCHWING!!!!

Everybody I killed tonight went smoothly... No struggles whatsoever. Was a good year...

:monkey3

;) Gooooddddd..... Man another Spooks done and I just wish I could relive the night again. It was a blast. I hope all of you had a fun Halloween. I'll probably watch a few more horror flicks today for the All Hallows Eve aftermath. I don't normally do that but was having a really good Halloween this year.

;) Gooooddddd..... Man another Spooks done and I just wish I could relive the night again. It was a blast. I hope all of you had a fun Halloween. I'll probably watch a few more horror flicks today for the All Hallows Eve aftermath. I don't normally do that but was having a really good Halloween this year.

Glad to hear it Ryan.
I had a very fun Halloween this year too!
A lot of kids trick or treating last night and a lot of great decorations. Got to see some of my favorite Horror movies and, like yourself, I'm going to continue watching a few more today.

Not one trick or treater....but that’s normal.

I live at the end of a 1/4 mile dead end. My house is decorated like crazy for our party too....it’s a shame we really do not have kids on our block.

The only family we have had 5 kids and they don’t do Halloween.

Glad to hear it Ryan.
I had a very fun Halloween this year too!
A lot of kids trick or treating last night and a lot of great decorations. Got to see some of my favorite Horror movies and, like yourself, I'm going to continue watching a few more today.
We are on a roll so the movies must commence! Glad you had a good Halloween man.

I live at the end of a 1/4 mile dead end. My house is decorated like crazy for our party too....it’s a shame we really do not have kids on our block.

The only family we have had 5 kids and they don’t do Halloween.

That is just a shame.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I live at the end of a 1/4 mile dead end. My house is decorated like crazy for our party too....

Some day... some day.
When you finally get a group of trick or treaters, you should completely fill their candy bags! They'll always remember how awesome it was to hit up your place.

We are on a roll so the movies must commence! Glad you had a good Halloween man.

Yeah! I'm going to watch Trick r Treat! I still need to finish the rest of the Friday The 13ths, Annabelle, and hopefully Creature From The Black Lagoon! I'll be watching these movies all throughout November.

Some day... some day.
When you finally get a group of trick or treaters, you should completely fill their candy bags! They'll always remember how awesome it was to hit up your place.

For the last 10 years we had one family that would come, and we did load them up!!!!

The kids saw the house one year and returned every year since then. The youngest likely aged out this year...he is probably 16-17 now.

Yeah! I'm going to watch Trick r Treat! I still need to finish the rest of the Friday The 13ths, Annabelle, and hopefully Creature From The Black Lagoon! I'll be watching these movies all throughout November.

Good list right there.
If I could recommend one, add The Conjuring to the list.

Good list right there.
If I could recommend one, add The Conjuring to the list.

Yes! I own the BluRay and didn't watch it this year. I need to get on it! I've never seen Annabelle. Should I watch Annabelle first, or The Conjuring first?

Yes! I own the BluRay and didn't watch it this year. I need to get on it! I've never seen Annabelle. Should I watch Annabelle first, or The Conjuring first?

Between the two, Annabelle is definitely the weaker and has very little to do with The Conjuring anyway. You'll understand why.
Watch The Conjuring first! :yess:

Back