Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does she have the exact same slash she had in the original?

Speaking of whiich. Just finished watching Halloween 4 Return of Michael Myers.

8/10

You know this film is really overlooked. Its really very good and should be up there with the other 2. There is some very ham handed acting, especially in the first 15 minutes.....

But I always appreciated the tribute to Carpenters filming....the presence of the Shape in the background.... But what really makes this a good Halloween film is...they do everything right. Everyone is making sound decisions on what to do....and it does not matter....Michael plows through their defenses anyway.

Its got that Halloween feel...Pleasance is great as a freaked out Loomis. And the ending could have served as a worthy ending to the series..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

416dbdff97657b61677304cd3471afcf.jpg

We just got back. They were pretty successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished watching Halloween 4 Return of Michael Myers.

8/10

You know this film is really overlooked. Its really very good and should be up there with the other 2.

Yes! Part 4 is such a great comeback after the disastrous third entry.

Watching Nightmare Before Christmas with my wife and two year old son. It's his first time seeing it!
He's loving it! He's like, "A moon!" and other various words with a big smile!

It's definitely more of a Halloween themed movie. Halloween Town takes over Christmas and fails horribly at pulling it off.

We put our son to sleep. Now my wife and I are watching Frankenstein! Thanks for the digital copy, KenBenobi!

Yes! Part 4 is such a great comeback after the disastrous third entry.

I have to disagree. Halloween 3 is an awesome flick. It just shouldn't have been titled "Halloween 3." It's an excellent standalone horror film, it just shouldn't have been part of the Halloween series...

We put our son to sleep. Now my wife and I are watching Frankenstein! Thanks for the digital copy, KenBenobi!

You're welcome! I hope you guys enjoy it! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween 3 is one of my favorite movies.
If they called it something else people would praise it as a classic

I have to disagree. Halloween 3 is an awesome flick. It just shouldn't have been titled "Halloween 3." It's an excellent standalone horror film, it just shouldn't have been part of the Halloween series...

You're welcome! I hope you guys enjoy it! IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!

"Crazy? Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!" -Dr. Frankenstein
This is awesome!

About Halloween 3, my opinion is a little skewed because I've only seen it once and was disappointed that it had nothing to do with Michael Myers. It's been over a decade, so I'll give it another shot based on your recommendation. Thanks!

Back