Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anddd..... contest closed will post in the morning the results! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Congrats Grizz and Vander!

Awesome contest Zod!

Man Freaktacular is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Vander!
Congratulations Grizz!
mrbios, you're right. Freaktacular IS AWESOME!

You guys did awesome! Everyone that PM'd me gave me the correct answer: Montgomery Ward -- Except one. I still included everyone that PM'd me though since the one wrong answer still made two words out of the letters. :lol

And the winner is...

Congrats, Vander! You lucky son of a *****--that's two of my contests you've won.

but-wait-theres-more-gif-14.gif

This is the prize for the first person that PM'd me the correct answer: A Trick or Treat Mogwai Stripe Puppet!

Congrats, Granite_Grizz! Quick work!

PM me your info and I'll get your prize out this week!

He has a mohawk!! He should be mine!! :gah: :lol Congrats to the winners! Well deserved!

Received my Darth Madden 2017 Freaktacular Prize!! It's ridiculously overflowing with awesomeness! Thanks Darth Madden!!
27d43be4ed5c2676bf8936026e89fdf4.jpg
b0a2a11320eec0a07580861b8b709adc.jpg

Received my Darth Madden 2017 Freaktacular Prize!! It's ridiculously overflowing with awesomeness! Thanks Darth Madden!!
27d43be4ed5c2676bf8936026e89fdf4.jpg
b0a2a11320eec0a07580861b8b709adc.jpg

Wow! Thanks s one hell of a haul!

Very cool!

Awesome! I hope you like it (since you let me choose). I'm not certain, but I think it included a digital copy too.
mrdbios got his BluRay too. Waiting for confirmation from the other two.

Got it bud! Thank you and Happy Freaktacular once again! :duff

I finally saw the first episode of ST a few nights ago at a friends house. Loved it! Currently trying to talk the wife into getting a Netflix. Pray for my success.

Please, oh, please! Give Mike the strength and courage to convincingly lie to his wife for his own personal benefit! :pray:

For those curious, the answers to the crossword were:

gremlins crossword with answers.jpg

Sorry I don't have the circles in there for the special letters. I had to add them myself and the file is on my work computer.

Lol, that's not Madcow. That's Sean, aka Forsaken. :lol

I never did get over to meet Rusty even though he's probably the closest boardee to me! Ha! I was always busy when he had his poker tournaments and NFL draft party.

Oh yeah. I was thinking of Titus for some reason.

Sorry Titus for the mix up.

Sean - eh you're used to it. :rotfl

Back