Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vander's Rockin' Mort Kit Giveaway Contest

How many folks here are familiar with the trend of painting rocks and leaving them out for others to find and either keep for themselves or re-hide? Sometime a hashtag is included on the back of the rock so you can track where it's been? Well, it's a thing, and it hit pretty big here in Erie, PA this spring...

Now, you guys might not know this about me but I'm a pretty big nerd, so I painted and put out somewhere around 70 pop culture based rocks over the last few months. For this contest you have to try and guess who or what I painted on said rocks. Be specific, don't just say "Star Wars" or "Rick & Morty" say "Jar Jar Binks" or "Photography Raptor"

You can only enter once for this contest, but in that one post you can make up to 20 different guesses. Whoever can correctly guess the most rocks will be the winner, and if it's a tie we go to random draw. Contest closes 24 hours from now, so get those guesses in! :winkpumpk

spook.JPG

How many folks here are familiar with the trend of painting rocks and leaving them out for others to find and either keep for themselves or re-hide? Sometime a hashtag is included on the back of the rock so you can track where it's been? Well, it's a thing, and it hit pretty big here in Erie, PA this spring...

Now, you guys might not know this about me but I'm a pretty big nerd, so I painted and put out somewhere around 70 pop culture based rocks over the last few months. For this contest you have to try and guess who or what I painted on said rocks. Be specific, don't just say "Star Wars" or "Rick & Morty" say "Jar Jar Binks" or "Photography Raptor"

You can only enter once for this contest, but in that one post you can make up to 20 different guesses. Whoever can correctly guess the most rocks will be the winner, and if it's a tie we go to random draw. Contest closes 24 hours from now, so get those guesses in! :winkpumpk

Oh, and here's a Mort rock I just painted this morning while in the chat, maybe I'll throw that in with the winner's Mort kit if they want it? :dunno

Very cool idea!

I'll post an answer before time runs out.

1.Darth Vader
2.V for Vendetta
3.Princess Leia
4.Kylo Ren
5. Luke Skywalker
6. Han Solo
7. Bucky
8. Chewie
9. Rey
10. Rick
11. Morty
12. Mr. Meesecks
13. Captain America
14. Boba Fett
15. Lando
16. Black Panther
17. Thanos
18. Michael Myers
19. Freddy
20. Jason Voorhees

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Contest: Guess how many pins I have on my backpack.

The Prize:

26 total pins

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Prize:

At first I read this as how many pins I have in my back....and I was like DAAYYYAM.....

But let's say 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and here's a Mort rock I just painted this morning while in the chat, maybe I'll throw that in with the winner's Mort kit if they want it? :dunno

Let's do this

1. Spongebob
2. Patrick
3. Yondu
4. Pokemon Ball
5. Spider-man
6. Deadpool
7. Finn
8. Jake
9. Baton-wielding First Order Stormtrooper
10. K-2SO
11. Eleven (form Stranger Things)
12. Darth Vader
13. Boba Fett
14. Pennywise the Clown
15. Link
16. Joker
17. Harley Quinn
18. Freddy Kruger
19. Lego Batman
20. Dr. Strange

1) Batman
2) King Kong
3) Hulk
4) Garfield
5) Darth Vader
6) Boba Fett
7) Spider-man
8) Superman
9) Bart Simpson
10) Homer Simpson
11) The Joker
12) Storm Trooper
13) Jaws
14) Pennywise
15) Micky Mouse
16) Stewie
17) Wonder Woman
18) Gollum
19) Alien Xenomorph
20) Freddy Krueger

Last edited:

R2-D2
Jason Vorhees
Peppermint Butler
Gizmo
Jack Skellington
Porg
Chewbacca
Spiderman
Batman
Boba Fett
BB-8
The Eye of Sauron
Captain America
Rebel Alliance Symbol (Star Wars)
Darth Vader
Imperial Symbol (Star Wars)
Freddy Krueger's glove
Pinhead (from Hellraiser movies)
Samus (from Metriod)
Kenny (from South Park)

If I didn't get any, hopefully I gave you some ideas!

1. Yoda
2. Darth Vader
3. Spider-Man
4. Batman
5. Super man
6. R2-d2
7. Stormtrooper
8. V from V for Vendetta
9. Captain America
10. Joker
11. The terminator
12. Porg
13. Chewbacca
14. Emporer
15. IT pennywise
16. BB8
17. Jason Friday the 13th
18. The Shape Michael Myers
19. Freddy Krueger
20. Predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

16 pins

anmI8Lf.gif

The Prize:

0 pins

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1. Peppermint Butler
2. Night King from GoT
3. Baby Metroid / Metroid
4. Porg
5. Jack Skellington
6. Rick (from Rick and Morty)
7. Morty (from Rick and Morty)
8. Darth Maul
9. LEGO Batman
10. Chewbacca
11. Stormtrooper
12. Ewok
13. Spider-Man
14. R2-D2
15. Yoda
16. Pennywise
17. BB-8
18. Alien Xenomorph
19. Moana
20. Lilo (Lilo & Stitch)

Last edited:
CONTEST

Welcome to my second contest. Everyone can play within the USA, but if you are a lurker who never contributes just trying to win then you may be omitted.

Prizes: Winner chooses one of the following:

a sealed copy of Sin City A Dame to Kill for on dvd
a ThinkGeek T-Shirt with the mascot monkey dressed as the Borg from Star Trek size 2XL https://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/additional/large/jlvt_star_trek_borg_cube_tee_dd.jpg
a 40th Anniversary Darth Vader 6" action figure MOC
possibly something else if I can find something that interests the winner more

Now for the contest:

I have mentioned my favorite bands in here numerous times.
One of my all time favorites once did a promo poster for one of their albums spoofing a horror movie poster.
First to post images of both the promo poster the band made for their album (not a concert or event poster), as well as the original movie poster it spoofed wins. Have fun!

Contest will run until someone wins, or until I decide no one is going to get it and pull the plug so the prizes can move to a new contest. (tomorrow night probably)

If LaMelnik gets it he can choose a Punk Skull as his prize. :D

Last edited:
Back