Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, pin contest is closed! No one got it so I'm going to The Wheel

I love the wheel...

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I'm shocked, every list of rock guesses so far has at least one correct guess and more than a few of them have multiple correct guesses! :eek:

And just a little clarification, Mort does not count as he was done just for this contest. You are also free to edit your post all the way up to the deadline if you so choose to... :)

Wow, I'm shocked, every list of rock guesses so far has at least one correct guess and more than a few of them have multiple correct guesses! :eek:

And just a little clarification, Mort does not count as he was done just for this contest. You are also free to edit your post all the way up to the deadline if you so choose to... :)

Got real busy here, but I will post 20 things.
I want some time to sit down and really think about the list.

No one got the correct number so we go to the three closest guesses

HAPPYBOY - 42
Kenbenobi - 46
Brock Samson - 42

Congrats, Kenbenobi!

PM me your info :rock

1 Darth Vader
2 Han Solo
3 BART Simpson
4 Freddy Kruger
5 Jason Vorhees
6. the XenoMorph from Alien
7. Mickey Mouse
8. Bugs Bunny
9. Voltron
10. Scooby-Doo
11. Dracula
12. Kermit the Frog
13. Stewie Griffin
14. Predator
15. Gollum
16. Wolverine
17. Frankenstein
18. The creature from the Black Lagoon
19. Superman
20. BATMAN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol I did the VIP tour at the Coca-cola museum in Georgia, and they gave me that pin. I think I drank about 2 gallons of Coke products while I was there. They have a tasting room to try all their drinks from around the world.

International Coke soda uses cane sugar and not that corn syrup junk we get. I'll bet you enjoyed those more.

:lol I did the VIP tour at the Coca-cola museum in Georgia, and they gave me that pin. I think I drank about 2 gallons of Coke products while I was there. They have a tasting room to try all their drinks from around the world.

Do you ever find pins missing or fallen out?

Back