Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad son would be telling her to take a taxi. [emoji3]

If anyone entered the SHCC Court of the Dead pin giveaway and wins (and I don't win) and would be willing to sell it to me I'm interested. I have the other 7 so now I am stuck trying to get them all.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I entered but don't have any of the previous ones. If I win one you can have it. Better that it goes into your collection than sit alone in my house.

This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

All Mort all the time: Sticker, Standee, Mini Metal Sign and Scratch Card! :clap

Quick heads up - there are only 15 kits this year! Actually it's down to 14 now since Madcow won his, so if you want one be prepared to go all out! :panic:

There might be another item, but it's something I've never attempted before so we'll see how it turns out. Might get pushed to next year, we'll see... :wink1:

Bravo. :clap Good stuff.

Thanks for posting the code! Missed this one though. I'm happy getting the two (likely guaranteed) ones out of the gate for $10! If I land another one, huzzah! But if I'm not around, it's definitely not something I'll stress over anymore. Especially with them being a bit calmer with them this year...which is fine! A random one whenever is all good. I think if they did too many random 2 minute ones for $3 or so it'd start up unnecessary whining and such, which is always best avoided. I'd think if there are only random ones here and there, it's less pressure and if you miss it, ya miss it.

DirtyDancing.gif

The first rule of no banter thread is you don’t talk in no banter thread.
The second rule of no banter thread is see the first rule. Lol

Missed the last code. Normally I would have been able to get one posted then, but I dozed off early. Then woke up at this ungodly hour...

So are sideshow rewards really just a sunk cost trap? I have thought of switching to BBTS because of no NRD but I always have a fee bucks of sideshow rewards...

got an email maybe half-an-hour ago which says DONTDELAY and when clicked goes to the promocode-enter page, but the code wont enter? Just says:
"Oops! An Error! DONTDELAY can not be entered yet. This promo has not started."???

EDIT---
Oh, it was for the COLDTROOPER code. Read it in a hurry. Dah.

Last edited:
Just about 6 hours left on my desk trivia contest and I only have a handful of entries so far... :stick

Back