Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

All Mort all the time: Sticker, Standee, Mini Metal Sign and Scratch Card! :clap

Quick heads up - there are only 15 kits this year! Actually it's down to 14 now since Madcow won his, so if you want one be prepared to go all out! :panic:

There might be another item, but it's something I've never attempted before so we'll see how it turns out. Might get pushed to next year, we'll see... :wink1:
:panic::panic::panic:

This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

All Mort all the time: Sticker, Standee, Mini Metal Sign and Scratch Card! :clap

Quick heads up - there are only 15 kits this year! Actually it's down to 14 now since Madcow won his, so if you want one be prepared to go all out! :panic:

There might be another item, but it's something I've never attempted before so we'll see how it turns out. Might get pushed to next year, we'll see... :wink1:

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

This year's Mort Kit:

Quick heads up - there are only 15 kits this year! Actually it's down to 14 now since Madcow won his, so if you want one be prepared to go all out! :panic::

I think I missed last years so now I will have to try extra hard this year.

This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

There might be another item, but it's something I've never attempted before so we'll see how it turns out. Might get pushed to next year, we'll see...

:wink1:

very cool Vander :yess:

This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

Awesome job, Vander! Lots of very cool stuff. Nice work!!

tumblr_mum757G5wq1rkiuhro1_500.gif

This year's Mort Kit:

View attachment 373316

That mini metal sign is sick Vander.

Nice job on the kit! [emoji122]

Mort Kit Giveaway:

For this contest you'll have to answer a list of questions about my desk pic from the other night. You have until 12 tomorrow afternoon to enter, please send your answers to: [email protected] Most correct answers wins, tie goes to random draw. Good luck!

desk2017.JPG

How many Official Sideshow products are there?

How many items were made by other Freaks for giveaways?
Who did those giveaway items?

How much time is left on the countdown clock?

What's the name the Funko Mystery Mini?
How many Funko Pops are there total?
How many are Chases?
How many are Glow in the dark?

From items show in the picture what is my favorite:
Friday the 13th movie?
Video game franchise?
Adventure Time character?

There is a skeleton animal in the picture, what animal is it?

How many bats are there?

Bonus: The mouse pad shown is like one given out last year as a scratch card prize, what's the difference between the two?

Double Bonus: On the "Hello, my name is..." sticker what does it say underneath Mort's name?

Triple Bonus: My sister insisted I add one item to the picture, what was it?

Great looking kits.....my first year participating for real so I will try to answer what I can!!'

Freaktacular took off this week!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soul collection going on in FB. Looks like many people are off their game and this might be a great opportunity.

Nevermind. The comments didn't load for me and she had already chosen winners. Sorry all.

Last edited:
Ya know since it's been a little slow lately as far as codes go, so I have a confession to make. I stayed up all night last night waiting for codes and playing around in this goofy but entertaining forum. Left my house at 4:30 AM to meet my mother, whose was having surgery in the hospital. Took my laptop with me so I could continue to watch for codes and read the goofy banter while she was in surgery and recovery. Does this mean that I may be one of the worst sons in history? Or should I keep telling myself that she's one of the worst moms in history for scheduling surgery during Spooktacular? By the way, the surgery went well....soooo...death never entered the picture.

Bad son would be telling her to take a taxi. :)

If anyone entered the SHCC Court of the Dead pin giveaway and wins (and I don't win) and would be willing to sell it to me I'm interested. I have the other 7 so now I am "stuck" trying to get them all.

Last edited:
Back