Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

c88230bb68574cf31d9bde106a7b2363.jpg

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

a6e664ad237fc9bdb536b6a092a490c2.jpg

Have fun!

Here's my toothsome guess:

Deep Blue Sea

time's up for my first giveaway contest, looks like we've got the following playing:

Xduckettx
punkg42
theorize
centurion
xipotec
lamelnik
trash panda
mrdbios
darth madden
cicada17
veil1
kenbenobi
happyboy
patriot666
crows
generalzodlives
marvinmyles
avfin
shawpaw
earthdog
madcow
granite_grizz

good luck to you all, i'll announce a winner this afternoon! :clap

the suspense is killing me!!!!

I am not smart enough to figure out how to post the spinning wheel, but congrats to Darth Madden for winning the $50 Spirit Halloween GC!! That was fun...and hot....as Summer tends to get. :D

Time's up for my first giveaway contest, looks like we've got the following playing:

XDUCKETTX
Punkg42
theorize
Centurion
XIPOTEC
LaMelnik
Trash Panda
mrdbios
Darth Madden
Cicada17
Veil1
Kenbenobi
HAPPYBOY
Patriot666
Crows
GeneralZodLives
marvinmyles
Avfin
Shawpaw
earthdog
MadCow
Granite_Grizz

Good luck to you all, I'll announce a winner this afternoon! :clap

Hey,I posted my nick...in fact I was the only one to do it properly...you said post "just your nick" everyone else quoted your post then their nick!

Is there not a "real" Spooktacular page on SSC this year? I click the banner and all it takes me to is the Promo Code entry and a housing of Blog Posts. I was hoping for some of the standards for Spook like a pumpkin contest or fortunes, or really ANYTHING.

Congrats winners! It’s bed time for me but have a fun day of Spooking!!!

Is there not a "real" Spooktacular page on SSC this year? I click the banner and all it takes me to is the Promo Code entry and a housing of Blog Posts. I was hoping for some of the standards for Spook like a pumpkin contest or fortunes, or really ANYTHING.

I was trying to find a real page too. They always have a summary page showing the deals and what's going on with their social media pages.

Hey,I posted my nick...in fact I was the only one to do it properly...you said post "just your nick" everyone else quoted your post then their nick!
I only posted my nick, and I'm on the list... He must have just missed your post.. Or doesn't like you. :monkey3

HeDoesntLikeYou.png

Back