Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are the chances Sideshow actually does anything worth waking up for at 12:00?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what are the chances Sideshow actually does anything worth waking up for at 12:00?

I basically said the same thing like 2 pages ago, lol! I have to work tomorrow, so I'm not getting up. BUT if I wake up to pee, I'll check my computer...

Anybody interested in an Action Figure themed contest for these?

739f96b5b9d36a07bc26664fbe6430d3.jpg

That’s awesome!! My first guess is definitely Jaws

I have been trying to come up with a bit of a "different" contest but I can't seem to think of how so I'll throw the idea out there and maybe somebody with a better imagination can come up with it.

Every contest we have is all reward no risk and what fun is Halloween without risk so I was trying to come up with a contest where the person who ran the contest AND the person who came in last place would both send a prize to the winner. Reward Win = two prizes, Risk Last = send a prize.

Just an idea.

Good idea. I was thinking of having it where one finalist will have to eliminate one of the others but figured that’d be too cruel lol.

Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

c88230bb68574cf31d9bde106a7b2363.jpg

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

a6e664ad237fc9bdb536b6a092a490c2.jpg

Have fun!

Jaws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now I can see Jaws in that picture. I was looking at the white area as an eye. Oooos.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mort is nearly ready to throw the switch and get Spooktacluar 2017 officially started, are you prepared?

desk2017.JPG

Contest time!

My second Freaktacular contest will be for an Action Figure themed prize pack. The winner will get the mystery prizes shown in the picture below

I won’t tell you what is exactly included but there are three sealed figures, two opened mini figures, plus anything else I want to throw in.

Since I enjoyed the Super Close Up contest I did before I’ll do the same type of thing.

You have until 12:30PM Central Time Monday, October 23 to submit your answers. All you have to do is identify the movie related image below.

Every Freak can submit two guesses, but each guess has to be in a separate post. I’m sorry but I can only hold this one for Freaks living in the US (I’ll have one last contest later opened to all Freaks).

Have fun!

jaws 3

Contest time!

Have fun!

jaws .

Contest time!

Have fun!
First guess: Jaws

Back