Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

OK, one last contest.

THE CONTEST: Post a pic of what candy you're giving out tonight. I'll let my wife decide which one is her favorite.

THE PRIZE: Universal Monster Wolfman Figure

View attachment 302211
d24c52b244f883fe5fd7884b916ca69c.jpg

My humble, but diverse offerings. I've never gotten more than 12 kids.

anmI8Lf.gif

OK, one last contest.

THE CONTEST: Post a pic of what candy you're giving out tonight. I'll let my wife decide which one is her favorite.

THE PRIZE: Universal Monster Wolfman Figure

View attachment 302211

11candy.JPG

We get a TON of kids here, so I go cheap and plentiful (700+ pieces Tootsie Rolls at Sams Club) on the candy I hand out, and keep the good stuff (Snickers, Kit Kat, Milky Way) inside for myself... :wink1:

Lots of good stuff that I like, but it's up to the old ball and chain. I'll ask her what she likes and announce the winner in a minute.

So, I couldn't find my ghost costume... so I improvised and went as Spider-Man. Have a spidey mask and a spidey shirt that looks like his suit so good enough for me. haha. Only took one pic, a selfie, but made me look about 70 pounds heavier cause of the layers I was wearing and the angle of the shot. lol

I'm at work at the library this evening and this is what I'm handing out tonight. :)

IMAG0145_zpsrtvmy5qu.jpg

Looks like Darth Snoopy wins because of the Mr. Goodbar. That's her favorite and no one ever gives them out so she was surprised to see it. Plus, I'm sure Yoda didn't hurt your chances. CONGRATS! I think I have your address from Secret Santa but send it to me again anyway just in case.

Looks like Darth Snoopy wins because of the Mr. Goodbar. That's her favorite and no one ever gives them out so she was surprised to see it. Plus, I'm sure Yoda didn't hurt your chances. CONGRATS! I think I have your address from Secret Santa but send it to me again anyway just in case.

:yess: Thanks! :hi5:

Back