Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Sideshow really knows how to end Spook with a whimper. I think the best thing I can say about their version is that I appreciate the free reward points. Otherwise, I hate all the focus on social media and the deals have been "meh" the last two years. Spooktacular has become more and more about "give me free stuff", which is too bad because I'd spend money if they gave me deals on anything I wanted. The statue deals were horrible this year. $30 off the Catwoman Pf? $75 off the Iron Patriot piece of ****? Come on.

I thought you were joking about it ending. I checked twitter... and yup, its all over. Lame. And I hate the focus on social media as well.

Yeah I did but I wasn't in chat long enough. I hung out for a short while Before I needed to go.
I can tell you 3 of punkg42 favorite bands though! :lol

If you can name me 3 of the 7 'butt' names I used you win!

Thanks for a great first Freaktacular to all the generous souls who did contests. I only entered a few and luck or trivia-knowledge weren't with me but the creativity and fun of most contests certainly wasn't lacking and it was enjoyable reading and seeing everybody's entries.

:clap

What were u dressed as

I went as a Burrito Bandito! :lol

11bb.JPG

2016 Freaktacular Contest
tumblr_nsmxel9xF21rjapcjo1_500.gif

The Hatbox Ghost has materialized once again to give away another prize to a lucky Freak!

The winner will be able to pick one prize from the following selection:

4402272-l.jpg

51vfooP7ktL.jpg

The contest is easy. Anyone can play!
The first to correctly answer these three questions will win!

QUESTIONS:

1. A few days ago, I posted a couple of bogus Spooktacular codes here. When you see them it will be obvious. They may have been posted on the same day or on two different days. What are those 2 codes?

2. I'm a huge horror movie fan. I watch them year-round. I've been posting all the horror movies that I've been watching for the month of October, however, one of them is not a movie at all. Which one is it?

3. Who is this and what movie is this character from:

30038191303_f10570d615.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Now... GO, GO, GO!!

Pu$$ZMVGN3T & I give up.... LOL

Dodgers Losing

No Idea

Back