Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Well, I've been kind of a non entity this year for spook, between report cards, work and trooping weekends for the 501st there just wasn't the time I wanted to spend.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween night though!

Thanks again for all of the fun and help guys! Just like last year this thread was easily the best part of spooktacular lol. And most of all I wanted to say thank you to all of the generous members that hosted the giveaways this year, That was really nice of you to do!

2016kit.JPG

Anyone still need one?

If so can you name all the different 'butt' names I used in chat for each day of Spook? :lol

Sideshow really knows how to end Spook with a whimper. I think the best thing I can say about their version is that I appreciate the free reward points. Otherwise, I hate all the focus on social media and the deals have been "meh" the last two years. Spooktacular has become more and more about "give me free stuff", which is too bad because I'd spend money if they gave me deals on anything I wanted. The statue deals were horrible this year. $30 off the Catwoman Pf? $75 off the Iron Patriot piece of ****? Come on.

Back