Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Got my GeneralZodLives winning today...

This is AWESOME!!!!!

0003766_alien-queen-metal-bottle-opener_300.jpeg

I am giving away several items. I will only tell you what one item is. The rest will be assorted items from Nerdblock boxes. I honestly don't know everything I will include yet. I found 3 items so far, but I'm looking for more. This is the item I will tell you:

7399505fbdb6698e2b57ce8c8a78d6c6.jpg

All you have to do, is pick the number I'm thinking of from 1 to a million...

JUST KIDDING!!! But it is a guessing game. ONE guess per person EVERY 30 MINUTES! First person to guess it correctly wins. Name my favorite actor. HUGE HINT: This person has at least one Oscar, and is still alive.

If nobody guesses it (which would surprise me) I'll do a wheel spin from all entrants.

Kevin Spacey?

And congrats to all winners! This was a lot to catch up on! :lol I'll agree that Spook fizzled out, but it usually does in the end. I was surprised that there was pretty much zero this weekend though. Probably the least active weekend that I can remember. Chicky also vanished at the start of the week, which was surprising. She just went, "F it!" it seems. :lol I think the final weekend is usually saved for souls, but it's just been quiet.

Codes I collected will help take away shipping on an upcoming order, so that's nice! :lol

Got an awesome prize from Zod today! I won't be eating these with bacon and ham...
993478c6614367df00d2da86fcf00bc0.jpg

a89ff0d9dda83273234d016ed90d11a8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Back