Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: I did a contest like this in a previous year, but since preorders were mentioned again, I figured I might as well bring it back. How many orders do I have with Sideshow that as of today have not shipped? Keep guessing until someone hits it.

THE PRIZE: Mezco Hellraiser III Lament Configuration Puzzle Cube. I'm still waiting for Mezco to ship it so I'll get it out to the winner as soon as it arrives.

x800-2578.Jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: I did a contest like this in a previous year, but since preorders were mentioned again, I figured I might as well bring it back. How many orders do I have with Sideshow that as of today have not shipped? Keep guessing until someone hits it.

THE PRIZE: Mezco Hellraiser III Lament Configuration Puzzle Cube. I'm still waiting for Mezco to ship it so I'll get it out to the winner as soon as it arrives.

x800-2578.Jpg

Guessing 13.

And good afternoon to everyone. Been lurking a bit and enjoying your insane comments. lol

anmI8Lf.gif

x800-2578.Jpg

I'm going for 10

anmI8Lf.gif

x800-2578.Jpg

12 orders

anmI8Lf.gif

x800-2578.Jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

x800-2578.Jpg

I'd guess that you have 4 orders.

Back