Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

or some MEATY codes Ben! :rock

anyone got cool plans tonight? who yall goin clubbn as!?

the GF and I are going as some Purgers, I'll try to post some pics tonight if I'm sober enough. :lol
I[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] have a boring ass life. I doubt I'll even leave the house today...[/FONT]

I[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] have a boring ass life. I doubt I'll even leave the house today...[/FONT]

uber to my crib yo, we'll show you a good time. :lol

been playing funny Halloween liners all day on all 5 stations, I love that stewie griffin one "HEY HEY THATS MY CANDY YOU SON OF A B****! :lol

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1) House of Frankenstein
2) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3) Carnival of Souls[/FONT]

you pull the trigger on kylo yet ben? use your RP's.. or the 25$ code. He's my only HT SW fig, and he has one hell of a shelf presence.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you freaks! I was a Gryffindor student last night at a party because I couldn't get my shi** together in time to do much more. That's okay. Mort also went to a party last night. He had a date...I'm nervous for him and his new relationship.

IMG_6530.jpgScreen Shot 2016-10-31 at 11.20.36 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 11.26.54 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2016-10-31 at 11.30.54 AM.jpg

or some MEATY codes Ben! :rock

anyone got cool plans tonight? who yall goin clubbn as!?

the GF and I are going as some Purgers, I'll try to post some pics tonight if I'm sober enough. :lol

Need to dig out my ghost costume and i'll probably go out on my "ghost ride" again since the weather looks good.
I try to do it every year. Basically I just have on a ghost costume and ride around the neighborhoods on my scooter. The kids around get a kick out of it.
IMG_0938.jpg

Need to dig out my ghost costume and i'll probably go out on my "ghost ride" again since the weather looks good.
I try to do it every year. Basically I just have on a ghost costume and ride around the neighborhoods on my scooter. The kids around get a kick out of it.
IMG_0938.jpg

that is the coolest ****ing thing ever. :lol

that pic man, it's fantastic. :rotfl

IMG_0938.jpg
Nice! Love that backdrop! Trees have no leaves, you can tell it's at dusk, that house has an Amityville vibe to it. Total Halloween feel right there. :rock

Oh yeah... ghost on a scooter too! :lol

that is the coolest ****ing thing ever. :lol

that pic man, it's fantastic. :rotfl

Haha, yeah I love it. If you squint your eyes it almost just looks like a ghost holding on to a speeding scooter with it's bottom half flapping in the wind. I guess that's what it looks like when it gets darker too.
I need to revamp the costume though... add some lights inside so I have a glowing effect and also get a better mask as the one I have is pretty much just a sheet and is freezing when it's cold outside. So I need something to keep me warmer.

Haha, yeah I love it. If you squint your eyes it almost just looks like a ghost holding on to a speeding scooter with it's bottom half flapping in the wind. I guess that's what it looks like when it gets darker too.
I need to revamp the costume though... add some lights inside so I have a glowing effect and also get a better mask as the one I have is pretty much just a sheet and is freezing when it's cold outside. So I need something to keep me warmer.

That's the first thing I saw, even without squinting.

Looks like the ghost is doing this:

2011-cbr1000-worlds-fastest-production-motorcycle%203.jpg

I'd get a good LOL out of that if I saw it in my neighborhood, you should get a glowing effect, that would look awesome! :lol

L29Q5SUV

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

thanks for the 5$ code fellas, was that out of the newsletter?

Back