Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

These questions are not really fair so I will allow everyone to guess once an hour until the deadline.

If you got any of them right previously, I will count them in your final answers...
Off to set my alarm to wake me up every hour, for the next 22 hours! :panic::panic::panic:

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

View attachment 302038

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
1. The Wolf Man
2. Friday the 13th/Jason Vorhees
3. A Christmas Carol

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

View attachment 302038

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...

Great contest and prize!

My guesses:

1: The Mummy
2: Frankenstein
3: It's a Wonderful Life

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...
1) Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy
2) Friday the 13th
3) Invasion of the Body Snatchers

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...

1 creature from the black lagoon
2 freedy kruger/ nightmare on elm street
3night of the living dead

Last edited:

2nd try (waited an hour :))...

1. Creature From the Black Lagoon
2. Scream/Ghostface
3. Little Shop of Horrors

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...
Creature from black lagoon
King kong
Its a wonderful life

Abbot & Costello meet the mummy
The Ghost Killer from Scream
Phantom of the Opera

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...

1) The Ghost of Frankenstein
2) Scream
3) Night of the Living Dead

Great contest!

30246-Samhain-painting.jpg

All right, Angry Kal El, don't say I didn't warn you. I can't draw for chit!
f83b5a9a556ff23d9556e390fad09a4d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...

1 bride of frankenstein
2 michael myers/ halloween
3 casablanca

3rd attempt...

1. Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man.
2. A Nightmare on Elm Street/Freddy Krueger
3. Treasure Island

CONTEST TIME!!!!

Questions:

Good Luck...
1) Creature From the Black Lagoon
2) Scream
3) Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...

1. Creature From the Black Lagoon
2. Friday the 13th
3. The Red Shoes

Last edited:
Back