Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I am having a weird issue in this forum tonight. When I quote a post, my spacebar does not work, EXCEPT for in the body of the quote. That makes no sense, right? So when I'm quoting, I have to type my response within their quote, and then I can cut/paste to move it. It's truly bizarre... No issues when not quoting...

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

View attachment 302038

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
1) Phantom of the Opera
2) Nightmare on Elm Street
3) House on Haunted Hill

Contest results!

All winners were decided by random spin!

Because Hastings had some awesome deals and I'm okay going broke from shipping costs, everyone won something in my Hicks contest!

Punk and Vander were the two main winners who will each be getting one of these:
20161030_221405.jpg

And everyone else gets one of these packs:
20161030_224450.jpg
20161030_224454.jpg

Kenbenobi won the cpl Dietrich pack
Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

FYI: I have a job interview this Friday that's going to keep me busy this week so nothing will ship out until next week.

Contest results!

Because Hastings had some awesome deals and I'm okay going broke from shipping costs, everyone won something in my Hicks contest!

Punk and Vander were the two main winners who will each be getting one of these:
View attachment 302090

View attachment 302093
View attachment 302094

Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

FYI: I have a job interview this Friday that's going to keep me busy this week so nothing will ship out until next week.

That is awesome of you!
Congrats to all the participants! :clap

Angry Kal El good luck with that interview bud.

Contest results!

View attachment 302090

View attachment 302093
View attachment 302094

Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

Omg! :panic: thank you Kal, it was a fun contest, I liked seeing the different techniques. thank you!

good luck with the interview, I hope it goes well :)

Last edited:

Contest results!

View attachment 302090

View attachment 302093
View attachment 302094

Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

Awesome
Thx

Contest results!

View attachment 302090

View attachment 302093
View attachment 302094

Crows won Frost
Avfin won Crowe
Raveneye won Hicks.

Send me your addresses!

Oh wow, that is indeed a twist! Thanks Kal-El! Congrats punk and vander for the big set! Their sketches were slightly better than mine! :lol

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...
1) Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
2) Friday the 13th
3) Village of the Damned

CONTEST TIME!!!!

View attachment 302038

Questions:

Good Luck...

UPDATE!!!!

Since my questions are harder than I thought, EVERYONE gets to guess every 1/2 HOUR

AND....

I am going to add to the PRIZE(it's better than the keychain for sure)... But that will be a SECRET revealed at the conclusion of the contest.

Good Luck FREAKS!!!!

Last edited:
Back