Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

contest time

it's awful quiet from ssc yesterday and today, so i'll center this contest entirely on that.

Each freak in this board gets one guess.

when will the next rewards points be awarded by sideshow?

the freak who guesses the closest time that the next code is posted from ssc wins!

This contest will end whenever the next code comes out. I'll compare the time stamp of the first person who reports the code (either here or in the "bitching and moaning" thread) to the times guessed. Again, the freak who guesses the closest time wins. So get to guessing, this contest could end in the next few minutes, or next spooktacular. Who knows??

Be sure to include the date with your time.

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

edit: Sorry for the sideways image. Just tilt your head!

This is one of the court of the dead prints. Really nice quality on heavy stock. It is a little smaller than a sheet of regular paper.

Good luck!

3:45 pm pt
6:45 pm et

Contest Time

It's awful quiet from SSC yesterday and today, so I'll center this contest entirely on that.

Each Freak in this board gets one guess.

When will the next rewards points be awarded by Sideshow?

The freak who guesses the closest time that the next code is posted from SSC wins!

This contest will end whenever the next code comes out. I'll compare the time stamp of the first person who reports the code (either here or in the "bitching and moaning" thread) to the times guessed. Again, the Freak who guesses the closest time wins. So get to guessing, this contest could end in the next few minutes, or next Spooktacular. Who knows??

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Edit: Sorry for the sideways image. Just tilt your head!

This is one of the Court of the Dead prints. Really nice quality on heavy stock. It is a little smaller than a sheet of regular paper.

Good luck!

6:37 PM EST today oct. 29

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest:like the last contest, to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any FEMALE character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

prize: size Large Captain America Jersey
spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

gSizUp2.jpg

Contest Time

It's awful quiet from SSC yesterday and today, so I'll center this contest entirely on that.

The freak who guesses the closest time that the next code is posted from SSC wins!

This contest will end whenever the next code comes out. I'll compare the time stamp of the first person who reports the code (either here or in the "bitching and moaning" thread) to the times guessed. Again, the Freak who guesses the closest time wins. So get to guessing, this contest could end in the next few minutes, or next Spooktacular. Who knows??

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

This is one of the Court of the Dead prints. Really nice quality on heavy stock. It is a little smaller than a sheet of regular paper.

Edit part 2: I'll compare whatever your stated time is to the time stamp that is posted here on the boards with the first post about the code, if that makes sense.

Good luck!

10/29/16 at 4:37pm Central Time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest Time

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Edit part 2: I'll compare whatever your stated time is to the time stamp that is posted here on the boards with the first post about the code, if that makes sense.

Good luck!

5:30 PM (an hour from now lol )

Contest Time

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Good luck!
Monday morning at 10 am! Mountain time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Contest Time

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Good luck!
Nice one!

I'll guess: 15:00 PST, 10/29.

My family was at a fall fest downtown this morning, and the local theater does movie nights for lots of "older" movies. I had no idea, but for each one they commission a limited print. I thought they were pretty cool looking:
9e4ef56a937ea4902d58961c04b469a5.jpg
ba61337a0db2a41ce943a4d2bb3f7f54.jpg
b0bccae6b2d5fadb256f1ab936558bdd.jpg

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest: to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

Heroes of Cosplay Girls Images (10).jpg

The Real Ms. Marvel

today 10/29. 4:17pm Pacific time

If I could fit in a L jersey I'd try that contest too but that ship sailed a long time ago. :)

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

9aa76a1e28e6c5662a0999a7e15b7191.jpg

Yay

My family was at a fall fest downtown this morning, and the local theater does movie nights for lots of "older" movies. I had no idea, but for each one they commission a limited print. I thought they were pretty cool looking:

those are really cool
Monster squad one is awesome

Contest Time

Oh, the prize is:

View attachment 301849

Good luck!
7:22 PM CST

Nice art!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

9f9587961b1c76d77d29d137348a4db0.jpg

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg
tumblr_lkaa4iZtAF1qzqua1o1_1280.jpg

Back