Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Those are awesome mrd. Did you pick any up? I'm sure they were pricey, but some of those look top notch!

Those are awesome mrd. Did you pick any up? I'm sure they were pricey, but some of those look top notch!

They were not badly priced at all. $20. I really hemmed and hawed, but end the didn't because I just didn't have the wall space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were not badly priced at all. $20. I really hemmed and hawed, but end the didn't because I just didn't have the wall space.

I hear ya there. I need to just...oh man, get rid of so much stuff. I have boxes of Hot Toys unopened because I have no space...but my office is just SO intimidatingly messy, that I just can't get up and do anything about it. Sad circle there...but I've got loads of art to display as well, so full size posters aren't really something I have space for either, as nice as they are. And that's definitely a solid price! Probably the right move in the end though.

Monday morning at 10 am! Mountain time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Sadly, you may be right! :lol

Got it today... thanks Kenbenobi. I'm a little nervous to watch it.. I'm more Silence of the Lambs psychological scary then in your face blood and guts horror. This could be interesting. :panic:
Glad you got it! I'll be giving away the REMAKE of that film very shortly! :D

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: I have been legitimately scared by a character in a comic book movie. Name one that scared you as well in a post in this thread. I'll be pretty loose on what constitutes a comic book movie so there's no arguing.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Superman or Batman Dissected Vinyl Art Figure.

View attachment 301801View attachment 301802
Fun contest! I am NOT playing, since I already won 2 of your contests. But I look forward to reading the responses...

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: My wife and I don't like many child actors. Name a child actor you hate and specify their role and what film/television show they were in.

THE PRIZE: SDCC 2016 Exclusive NECA Newt figure.

View attachment 301823
So much for that! You have pulled me back in! I have to try for this one, cuz I am SO mad I don't have it in my collection. If I win this, I will find something awesome to give away myself (in addition to the blu-ray I'm about to give away shortly).

Jake Lloyd as Anakin Skywalker was awful in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. I could not stand him! Most people hated Jar Jar. I hated Anakin more. Horrible casting...

jake-lloyd-anakin-skywalker.jpg

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest: to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

prize: size Large Captain America Jersey
spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

Black Widow cosplay

aDobeNZ_700b.jpg

contest_banner_2.gif

200px-MarvelLogo.svg.png

Contest For USA Freaks!

Marvel Contest: to enter you must post a pic of MARVEL Cosplay,
any Female character from Marvel. (Dont Repeat the same character as someone else, but it can be the same model for different people)

prize: size Large Captain America Jersey
spin the wheel contest.

BLWA6ND.jpg

This is me with Ms. Marvel. (It's from a few years back)
7add7a86fd5255ab2faf661d8f2b979f.jpg

My family was at a fall fest downtown this morning, and the local theater does movie nights for lots of "older" movies. I had no idea, but for each one they commission a limited print. I thought they were pretty cool looking:
ba61337a0db2a41ce943a4d2bb3f7f54.jpg

The posters are awesome.

My favorite is the Monster Squad, but I think the artist didn't understand the movie, or didn't watch it at all.

Sean needed to be the kid in the center. Not Rudy. :slap

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

16247_large.jpg

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

Crows,
Has a winner been determined for the DC cosplay contest?

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.
The Exorcist, Friday the 13th and Ernest scared Stupid. Damn soul creature is frightening!

4757_1.jpg

Should have been rated R!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back