Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Congrats Angry Kal.

It's somehow fitting that Kal came in second behind Zod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tumblr_mosn3qSiX11swjg2mo1_500.gif

anmI8Lf.gif

This is the first of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite horror movie character? Post your answer in the thread.

THE PRIZE: A set of Pinhead and Leatherface Dorbz

View attachment 301799

Favorite character is Freddy Krueger because his face looks like a cheese pizza. I love cheese pizza ❤️[emoji487]

anmI8Lf.gif

This is the first of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite horror movie character? Post your answer in the thread.

Freddy Krueger... I always like a guy who can joke around and be an ass at the same time.

Favorite character is Freddy Krueger because his face looks like a cheese pizza. I love cheese pizza ❤️[emoji487]

What? :lol :lol so does freddy looks delicious to u? Lol

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301799

Dewy from Scary Movie

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301799

For me it's Jason Vorhees hands down. Friday the 13th was my first horror film and it'll remain my favorite horror franchise. Kevin bacon ftw! Cha cha cha ah ah ah

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301799

Micheal Meyers

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301799

Pennywise because of Tim Curry

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301799

Favorite and most memorable for me has always been Michael Myers.

tumblr_nya633v0cx1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Back