Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

EDIT: fixed typo, added list of items eligible:

15% of eligible items: MYSTERY16

Iron Man XL, 2 different First Order trooper sets, and the individual troopers of those sets

Picked this up last night while out with the wife. Love scorpion related blades

30639921935_0116abe886_z.jpg

Alright! All 10 Sins were claimed and completed with deadly accuracy. It's time to name 2016 Freaktacular's biggest sinner!!

Winner will choose from one of the following prizes:

1) MOC 1992 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Star Leonardo in zolo case
2) 1986 mint McGoblin pumpkin pail filled with random goodies
3) $25 amazon credit.

Once winner claims his sinful wish, the runner up will be named and also receive a 1986 McGoblin pumpkin pail.

The biggest sinner is.....

IMG_0376.JPG

Congratulations GZL!!! Literally through pain, blood, and sweat, you are this years biggest sinner. Pm or post your choice of prize!

Alright! All 10 Sins were claimed and completed with deadly accuracy. It's time to name 2016 Freaktacular's biggest sinner!!

Winner will choose from one of the following prizes:

1) MOC 1992 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Star Leonardo in zolo case
2) 1986 mint McGoblin pumpkin pail filled with random goodies
3) $25 amazon credit.

Once winner claims his sinful wish, the runner up will be named and also receive a 1986 McGoblin pumpkin pail.

The biggest sinner is.....

View attachment 301793

Congratulations GZL!!! Literally through pain, blood, and sweat, you are this years biggest sinner. Pm or post your choice of prize!

p4rwv3e.gif

Thanks, Shawpaw! The blood and swearing session was definitely worth it! The only choice for me is the bucket.

By the way, I just told my wife I won the bucket and she asked why I picked it. This was the exact exchange

c7L9ObW.gif

You don't listen to her though. She doesn't understand the strong pull for the nostalgia of when you could actually get cool stuff from McDonalds.

Congrats Zod!

While I am loathe to admit it, your sin is apparently bigger than my sin.

Congrats GZL, you bad boy!
The 80's rule! I would've picked the Mickey D's bucket too.

Now, what are the little goodies inside it is what everyone wants to find out. :)

Is anyone having a halloween party on the weekend?

Or will the parties be held on monday?

And the secondary sinner (runner up) is.......

Angry Kal-El (my wheel spin picture is messing up so I'll post it later)

Pm your address and I'll ship out your McGoblin pumpkin pail!

Repost for the morning!

Contest!
Usa only!
Okay guys, for this prize I want people to draw me their best version of acid burned Hicks!
Pic for reference but doesn't have to be exactly the same.
View attachment 301671
Now, I'm a terrible artist so everyone who does a drawing will get at least one entry, but if you do a great job I'll give you multiple entries. Winner will be chosen by random draw. Closes Sunday night at 10 pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 301677

Congrats Angry Kal.

It's somehow fitting that Kal came in second behind Zod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

This is the first of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite horror movie character? Post your answer in the thread.

THE PRIZE: A set of Pinhead and Leatherface Dorbz

spook horror dorbz.JPG

Back