Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Ok...Crows exchanges his wonderful S & P shakers for...

14ayazo.jpg

thank you :)

Ok Centurion, GZL and XDuckettX, Crows...One time ONLY...Right now...You can turn in your prize and take another number relinquishing you prize for another.

...tick tock...tick...tock.

I'm pretty sure GZL posted that he was going to bed. Maybe PM him and he can switch in the morning (if he chooses to).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol well the only reason she obliged to change the rules was if you picked one of the two scary items you didn't want to get.

i was going to trade with Centurion if i got the pic for example, thats what the question was originally about :dunno
i was asking in case i got it, but i didnt. the second roll was just cuz average said it was ok, the shakers were nice i was just curious what was under 6. but i didnt mean to create all this commotion, im sorry! i was curious about 6 im sorry. both 17 and 6 are cool. I roll again just out of curiosity :(

Last edited:

Y'all have a great night! I hope this game continues tomorrow night. I'm going to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...I'm recycling Centurion's matrix puzzle and Crows S&P shaker. I'm going to toss in a couple other prizes as well to make it an even 20....but I won't tell you guys what the two new prizes are.

Here's the last two quotes...I'm going to bed. :)

#5a.
"a tends princess you, I the messy. first warn little should time get to"

#5b.
"fan. one your number I'm"

Congrats to the winners and goodnight guys! :)

Ok...I'm recycling Centurion's matrix puzzle and Crows S&P shaker. I'm going to toss in a couple other prizes as well to make it an even 20....but I won't tell you guys what the two new prizes are.

#5a.

#5b.

omg the first one is from one of my favorite movies lol

#5a.

#5b.

Freddy Krueger in Freddy vs. Jason: "I should warn you, princess...the first time tends to get a little messy."

Annie Wilkes in Misery: "I'm your number one fan."

i love fvj so much :lol

"Come to Freddy" my favorite part is when Freddy goes inside the pothead lol, the movie is such a fun ride

freddy3.jpg

Back