Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Dang it. Right when I had to be on the road...oh well. The $30 I've gotten so far isn't bad.

I got them all entered on time, but $10 worth are missing from my balance. Probably something from entering them on my phone. I think that happened a bit last year as well on a couple.

Where do you guys check for the codes??? Only good one I managed to get was a $12 and a couple of $2...

Where do you guys check for the codes??? Only good one I managed to get was a $12 and a couple of $2...

They post them on their social media sites and in emails.
Most can be seen in the Promo and discount code thread in the Sandbox section on the forums. First post usually updates with the new codes so check it often

They post them on their social media sites and in emails.
Most can be seen in the Promo and discount code thread in the Sandbox section on the forums. First post usually updates with the new codes so check it often

:slap

I've been visiting this thread for the updates...thx

I got them all entered on time, but $10 worth are missing from my balance. Probably something from entering them on my phone. I think that happened a bit last year as well on a couple.

After you click on "Save it to your wallet" right after you entered the code, if you're not logged in, it'll ask for you to enter your email and password. It will save it only after that step.

At any rate, it sucks to miss out on any of these. Gotta take what you can because it does add up as others have mentioned.

Back