Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Good thing I work midnights and get out at 830. Bad news all the codes happen when I am sleeping in the mornings and late afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is the 27th, but it's not 3:21 pm PT, for several hours.

Am I missing something?

bf00101238a812bb7f626b58d144e251.jpg

Morning gents! Having no computer at home to Spook with sucks. Gotta ramp up my spooking from 8-5 the next two days cause after that I may not be able to participate in any reindeer games over the weekend if I don't get my CPU up and running.

Morning gents! Having no computer at home to Spook with sucks. Gotta ramp up my spooking from 8-5 the next two days cause after that I may not be able to participate in any reindeer games over the weekend if I don't get my CPU up and running.

I've used an iPad for the last few years

Ok, winner of the guess the movie quotes contest and recipient of the MCC Dr Strange box is....... (I couldn't figure out how to embed it so I took a pic instead.)

View attachment 301230

Please PM me your info. It may take a few days to get it out so bear with me. :)
Isn't it opposite day? You're supposed to look on the OTHER side of the wheel! :lecture
;)
Congrats Pawshaw!

Is there another way, or even a website, that will let you post a vid of the wheelspin without capturing it on a cellphone?
Sure! Use a tablet instead! No tablet? Use a video camera, and transfer it to your PC.
Happy to help...
;)

Today is the 27th, but it's not 3:21 pm PT, for several hours.

Am I missing something?

bf00101238a812bb7f626b58d144e251.jpg

I know it says PT, but they have always used GMT, so I dunno... Your pic reminds that I think my code expired last night. DOH!

Isn't it opposite day? You're supposed to look on the OTHER side of the wheel! :lecture
;)
Congrats Pawshaw!

Sure! Use a tablet instead! No tablet? Use a video camera, and transfer it to your PC.
Happy to help...
;)

I know it says PT, but they have always used GMT, so I dunno... Your pic reminds that I think my code expired last night. DOH!

So how you guys getting these personal codes? Part of the spook kit?

I hope all that participated in the pumpkin pail contest here enter that one as you almost all posted cat pics :lol

So how you guys getting these personal codes? Part of the spook kit?

I just got one from an order I placed earlier in the week. I think the first one came from signing up for Spook Alerts via text.
and there is one in the kit as well.

It sounds like someone there has been visiting our thread. LOL!
Next contest they'll do... post a pic of your favorite celebrity with a green mohawk.

Back