Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Heading in to the dentist now for my pre-Halloween check up. Let the quickly expiring codes roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading in to the dentist now for my pre-Halloween check up. Let the quickly expiring codes roll

gotta make sure them chompers are ready for some tootsies!

ugly_teeth5.jpg

CONTEST

Any Pokemon Go players in here?

(anyone in here at all?)

Anyway, for a Court of Mort kit correctly guess the Pokemon that will hatch from the 5k egg I'm currently incubating. I've got 3.6k on the egg right now, contest will run until whenever it hatches. You only get one guess per person, if no one guesses correctly I'll do a random draw from all participants.
Charizard

pretty sure the pokemon challenge is over, but if not then Rattata. :lol

It is long over, but maybe it's time for another.....

Contest

For a Court of Mort kit correctly guess my both my team and level in Pokemon Go.

One guess per person, if no one guesses both correctly we'll do a spinner to figure a winner.

Contest

For a Court of Mort kit correctly guess my both my team and level in Pokemon Go.

One guess per person, if no one guesses both correctly we'll do a spinner to figure a winner.
Team red level 25.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

I don't know enough about that game....

but...
Team red
level 69

Contest

Let's see....

Instinct, level 29

Contest

Mystic, 24

Contest

Team Yellow. Level 26

Back