Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Team Yellow. Level 26

Wow, that was fast, PM with your info! :clap

I really thought being team Instinct would have thrown a lot of you off, no one plays yellow here, but that seems to be the most popular guess!

Wow, that was fast, PM with your info! :clap

I really thought being team Instinct would have thrown a lot of you off, no one plays yellow here, but that seems to be the most popular guess!

Instinct is the only choice.

You either join Instinct...or you'll be EXTINCT!

It is long over, but maybe it's time for another.....

Contest

For a Court of Mort kit correctly guess my both my team and level in Pokemon Go.

One guess per person, if no one guesses both correctly we'll do a spinner to figure a winner.
Team Valor, Level 42.

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!!

Up for grabs is a BRAND NEW BLU-RAY of...

View attachment 300384

I can't think of any good horror questions, so I'll go with a Star Wars question. PM your answer to me (one guess only). The first FIVE correct responses will go to a wheel spin! Or Noon CST tomorrow deadline, if I don't get 5 correct responses...

In which famous movie does Greedo shoot Hammerhead? (HINT: It is NOT a Star Wars movie)
BUMP!!! Only 3 entries so far, and only 2 were correct. Ends in 20 minutes...

Contest

For a Court of Mort kit correctly guess my both my team and level in Pokemon Go.

One guess per person, if no one guesses both correctly we'll do a spinner to figure a winner.

Mystic - 28

Contest

Mystic - 28

Heading in to the dentist now for my pre-Halloween check up. Let the quickly expiring codes roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest

Team Blue, level 32

(inspired by _The_Replacements_, not based on any knowledge or understanding of Pokemon Go)

I hope I was one of the correct guesses, I really want that bluray lmao.

Something tells me I was srsly wrong tho

:lecture Hey, I already congratulated the winner!
But that still doesn't change the fact that I need to stop drinking so early. :panic:

OK, Ghostbusters contest is over. Remind me to never do a trivia contest again. :lol I should have learned my lesson after the Terminator one last year.

The answers are:

1. For whom was the original role of Dr. Peter Venkman originally written? JOHN BELUSHI
2. Who was originally cast as Louis Tully but left the film due to creative differences? JOHN CANDY
3. What was the 800 number from a Ghostbusters commercial that was disconnected because so many people called in? 1-800-654-1984
4. What phone number did they end up using in the film? 555-2368
5. What was the original title of the film? GHOST SMASHERS

The people that answered all of them correctly were: punkg42, crows, Veil1, and Golden_Boy

DPJA3xb.gif

Congratulations, Veil1! I already have your address. I'll let you know when I get the box shipped out.

Back