Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Mort has invaded Sideshow's Court of the Dead turning it into the Court of Mort!

View attachment 300289

The Spooktacular 2016 'Court of Mort' Giveaway Kit includes the following:

1 Court of Mort Logo Sticker
4 Court of Mort Faction Mini Stickers
1 Rise Conquer Rule Devour Bookmark
1 The Dead Faction Card
1 Scratch and Win Ticket*

* 2 lucky winners will receive a surprise mystery item!

Want to win one? Just Post "Court of Mort" before 6:00PM EST and you'll be entered in a fun random draw!

"Court of Mort"

Court of Mort

Mort has invaded Sideshow's Court of the Dead turning it into the Court of Mort!

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Want to win one? Just Post "Court of Mort" before 6:00PM EST and you'll be entered in a fun random draw!

And awesome package Vander! Kudos to you on that!

NlYaO.gif

I hope you guys can come join the chat. Make sure you join the #SSF channel (Serbian Special Forces)

View attachment 300289

1 The Dead Faction Card

Court of Mort

Oh man, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate when they do, "Why do you deserve this prize?" contests. HATE them. You scan the entries and it's filled with, "Because I was just diagnosed with cancer," or, "because I'm going out on deployment again," or "because my dad just died and Punisher was his favourite," and a bunch of stuff like that.

I mean, that's all extreme stuff. Vets/soldiers are great and I could never do what they do, and being diagnosed with a terrible disease or losing someone is horrible, but man, it feels so...wrong to be like, "And that's why I deserve this statue!"

It's all supposed to be lighthearted fun, and those always seem to turn the exact opposite. I mean, from what I've seen they usually choose something out of the blue, but I just hate the entries for that type of contest because it's like...I just hate that type of contest. Maybe I'm alone in that thought. :lol

I agree. I said "I probably don't deserve it I just think it looks cool as hell."

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: What is your favorite moment in the Hellraiser films?

THE PRIZE: Lament Puzzle Configuration Cube from Mezco. I don't have this in-hand yet. Mezco keeps saying it's close to shipping, but it may be another month before it gets here. I'll ship it to the winner as soon as I get it.

**Contest closes at 12pm today Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.**

Crap, I think I missed this...damn work. My favorite moment was going to be when the arm started peeling off when (name forgotten) was trying to save (name forgotten) from the cliff edge near the end of Hellraiser II

Back