Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I did, but you asked for a new avatar but didn't mention what you wanted. Your old avatar screamed return of the living dead to me...

Ah I see. I didn't know we had to specify. haha. I figured it would've been a Spawn theme with a punk twist.

CONTEST TIME!

For my first Freaktacular contest this year, I start with a guessing game.

As many of you know, I am a high school teacher. I figured I'd center a random question on that little tid-bit.

I have 5 classes total, and have three different subjects that I teach:

2 classes of AP Biology
2 classes of Human Anatomy and Physiology
1 class of standard level biology

My question is this:

How many total students do I teach in one day between those five classes?

I will count any answer that is within 10% in either direction of the actual student total as correct.
All correct answers will be put into a random drawing, and the winning selection will get their choice of one of the following prizes:

Prize Choice A (a selection of mystery mini figures)
View attachment 296001

or

Prize Choice B (Kylo Ren's Shuttle Metal Works Model
View attachment 296002

Rules:
1. This contest is open to any member who wants to participate in Freaktacular this year, and whose address will not cost me an arm and a leg in shipping (Sorry, this one will only be for those with US shipping addresses, but I am trying to think of a way to do a contest that can include our non-US Freaks).
2. Only one entry per participant.
3. Entries must be submitted as a post in this thread.
4. This contest ends 24 hours after the time/date stamp that this post gets when I submit it (the time stamp at the upper left hand corner of the post will be our starting point).
5. There isn't really a 5th rule, I just like multiples of 5 so put this in as a place holder.

24 hours from now I'll post a list of all who were in the range for my student count, and then do the random drawing.

Have Fun Freaks!

165 students

I seem to remember hearing of a punk themed Spawn. Was that in here?! :lol

Yeah, I posted a pic of a mash-up of the spawn logo and my punk character earlier when Veil was starting the new avatars.

Ah, some are doing their homework. I like it.

Remember, the system is made up of elementary, middle, and high schools. High schools are often larger than the elementary and middle schools.

Oh, and my school is one of the smaller ones in the county.

Carry on.

Making it too easy now :lol
giphy.gif

:lol

Before my baseball game yesterday, I had some pumpkin cheesecake ice cream from Baskin-Robbins. Sooo good, but of course, you have to like both.

So I quickly looked online and Ben & Jerry's has their version! I might have to pick one up tomorrow. :)

18597c9a1d13b69180cd61018c227783.jpg

Okay freaks! time for a quick contest. it's gonna be halloween themed trivia this time around. :D

rules are, the first person to post the 3 correct answers in this thread wins.

the winner gets to choose between a digital copy of Batman VS Superman: Dawn of Justice or Batman The Killing Joke!

the questions are....

1. Who Founded the Count Dracula Society, and in what year?
2. What continent(s)does the "Vampire Bat" originate from?
3. How many days did it take to film the 1978 classic "Halloween"?

Go! :panic:

Back