Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

View attachment 219489

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​

I'll guess 13

View attachment 219489

For my first giveaway of the year, try and guess the answer to the following question: How many items are there in this year's Quarantine Kit?

The person with the correct guess will win kit number #1 of 30, if multiple people get it right we'll do a random drawing from those users.

Contest is opened until 3:30 EST at which time I will announce the winner and reveal the contents of this year's giveaway kit.​

13 :pray:

anmI8Lf.jpg

Guess what Sideshow is putting up for preorder today at 9am PST and win a mystery box.

One guess per person. If more than one person guesses correctly then the wheel decides the winner.

1/6 Jason

View attachment 219489

8 items

View attachment 219489

My guess is 6

View attachment 219489

hi guys,
dunno if this was posted and while I dont really care for court of the dead, thought I'd share if someone does.
(and maybe this will buy me some good karma towards some good ol' promo codes.)

on twitter: @collectsideshow
Here's a #Spooktacular tip... you're gonna want to know you're Faction in the Court of the Dead.
Which Court of the Dead Faction are You? | Court of the Dead
--
by completing the quiz you get a FREE (worth $10USD/while supplies last) care package,

containing:
Temporary Tattoo
Membership Card
Art Poster
Court of the Dead Patch
Envelope
Court of the Dead Promo Card
Court of the Dead Information Card

+ you enter for a chance to win a Queen of the Dead Premium Format Figure.

enjoy.

Finally got a minute to log in, feel so far behind. My time is limited this year which really sucks, they changed my grade and I'm on a review year. Not only am I trying to figure out the new curriculum, but i have an admin who is constantly checking up on me. I had to move classrooms and now I'm close to her office.

To top it off, our board wifi is not accepting personal devices due to a change in our firewall, so I get few updates until I get home. I'll still be in when I can, it's too much fun to miss the time with all you wonderful folks!

....and I haven't even switched my sig. Yet, need to get on a real computer today.

Well that totally sucks being moved closer to your administrative office. Glad to see ya back though! :hi5:

Punk prizes are taking shape!

1445802483159.jpg

Those are cool! :rock

You should make one a Freaktacular award for the Freakiest Freaktacular Freak for this year. :rock

View attachment 219489

My guess: 11

hi guys,
dunno if this was posted and while I dont really care for court of the dead, thought I'd share if someone does.
(and maybe this will buy me some good karma towards some good ol' promo codes.)

on twitter: @collectsideshow
Here's a #Spooktacular tip... you're gonna want to know you're Faction in the Court of the Dead.
Which Court of the Dead Faction are You? | Court of the Dead
--
by completing the quiz you get a FREE (worth $10USD/while supplies last) care package,

containing:
Temporary Tattoo
Membership Card
Art Poster
Court of the Dead Patch
Envelope
Court of the Dead Promo Card
Court of the Dead Information Card

+ you enter for a chance to win a Queen of the Dead Premium Format Figure.

enjoy.

That's cool, Thanks for posting the link! :duff

View attachment 219489

View attachment 219489

Of course I have to go with 21

View attachment 219489

I'll guess 15

View attachment 219489

14....?

View attachment 219489

Back