Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Wonder if that one'll be gone in 10 minutes too!

What's everyone doing tonight? Staying in? Taking kids out? Parties?

I'm throwing candy at some kids then going to my mom and dad's to see my nephew--he's going as Flash this year.

Wonder if that one'll be gone in 10 minutes too!

What's everyone doing tonight? Staying in? Taking kids out? Parties?

tumblr_mxx99fRaIy1t8zqnuo1_500.gif

I'm throwing candy at some kids then going to my mom and dad's to see my nephew--he's going as Flash this year.

Awesome! :) That'll be fun! Kids costumes these days are INSANE!! I remember plastic masks with an elastic band that snapped 8 minutes into the night :lol Now they get fake muscles and all that jazz! So jealous :)

Watching Lost Boys and Handing out candy, I'm relaxing tonight.

That's a good night! It's been an insane day over here, and I've still got some work to do; however, after that I'm hoping to settle in and watch Trick'r Treat and relax as well! We live in an apartment, so no kids come through here.

it's been raining all day here

Yeah, same here. Pretty wet out. I was out an hour or so ago and it was still coming down. Not hard enough to ruin the night, but hard enough to likely make it slow in some areas.

:lol

Awesome! :) That'll be fun! Kids costumes these days are INSANE!! I remember plastic masks with an elastic band that snapped 8 minutes into the night :lol Now they get fake muscles and all that jazz! So jealous :)

That's a good night! It's been an insane day over here, and I've still got some work to do; however, after that I'm hoping to settle in and watch Trick'r Treat and relax as well! We live in an apartment, so no kids come through here.

Yeah, same here. Pretty wet out. I was out an hour or so ago and it was still coming down. Not hard enough to ruin the night, but hard enough to likely make it slow in some areas.

:lol

I live in an apartment too, so I get a few but not as many as I used to.

Back