Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Then ink went all "just found my wife's head in a box" on him!

tumblr_lozu07ONK21r0ojhto1_500.gif

I lol'd too hard at this post

That would have been class! :lol

Troops ( Bad boys) stormtrooper cops - YouTube

never gets old. :lol

Pre Spook Giveaway Raffle

In the week before Spooktacular I asked people to post pictures of their past giveaway items to earn an entry into a raffle for this year's giveaway item. These were our contestants:

punkg42 with 29 entries
Avfin with 28 entries
Something Sexy with 23 entries
Kenbenobi with 18 entries
Kamikaze with 20 entries
XDUCKETTX with 15 entries
stageman12 with 10 entries
wanderlai with 10 entries
roguebaron with 10 entries
Darth Madden with 7 entries

I randomly drew a name the winner was Darth Madden! :clap

Please PM me with your shipping info and I'll get your prize in the mail!

And here's is the giveaway package for this year that he won:

This is the 5th year I've done a giveaway, so in honor of that the main sticker this year is a redesign of the very first sticker from 2010. That original sticker design is also offered in this set, but this time as a magnet. There's also a Mort bookmark, Sleep is for the Weak tag, 3 mini street sign stickers and a Spooktacular punch card. The punch card will be relevant for not only this year, but also past and future giveaways that I do. More on that later.... :naughty

In the week before Spooktacular I asked people to post pictures of their past giveaway items to earn an entry into a raffle for this year's giveaway item. These were our contestants:

punkg42 with 29 entries
Avfin with 28 entries
Kamikaze with 20 entries

Also, Punkg42 wins a set for being the member with the most items entered!! :clap

:yess: :hi5: :banana

:monkey3

This is the 5th year I've done a giveaway, so in honor of that the main sticker this year is a redesign of the very first sticker from 2010. That original sticker design is also offered in this set, but this time as a magnet. There's also a Mort bookmark, Sleep is for the Weak tag, 3 mini street sign stickers and a Spooktacular punch card. The punch card will be relevant for not only this year, but also past and future giveaways that I do. More on that later.... :naughty

my sticker from 2010 is still on my printer....printer has changed and sticker transferred with it!!

Can you tell the winner what the prizes are so they can list them on eBay and instead of paying you to ship them to the winner, you can just ship them to the buyers on eBay? :lol
:lol

So no one wants a Jurassic World item. :s
I do, but it's hard to multi-task work, chat, Spook thread, multiple Facebook and Twitter account contests, and life. But I'm trying! I think I'll skip the last one and see if it helps...

You guys went to Skywalker Ranch? That's not too far from me, like 30 miles.
It was a BLAST! Really enjoyed our trip to ROW, Skywalker Ranch, the Lawrence Noble statue in the park, and Lucasfilm headquarters... Not to mention the Endor forest! Great group of guys, and great fun... Some of us also went to Wonder-con together, and C2E2. Not to mention a HUGE group of us met up at Celebration VI and V, and next year at CVII. Next up, Orlando!!!

punkg42 with 29 entries
Avfin with 28 entries
Kamikaze with 20 entries

Also, Punkg42 wins a rock for being the member with the most items entered!! :clap
:lol He had the least amount of entries, yet defied the odds and won! Classic Madden!!! Congrats, buddy!
And congrats Punk on your rock! :yess:

I'm drooling already!

Congrats Madden! Can't believe it...all those 20s and he wins with only 7 tickets...that's randomness for you!

So, vander, shall we work out a trade, Kamikaze Mort Patch for Vendor Spook kit? :pray:

Back