Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Congrats Madden! Can't believe it...all those 20s and he wins with only 7 tickets...that's randomness for you!

So, vander, shall we work out a trade, Kamikaze Mort Patch for Vendor Spook kit? :pray:
And how many patches are there exactly??? I'm beginning to get worried here...

And here's is the giveaway package for this year that he won:

This is the 5th year I've done a giveaway, so in honor of that the main sticker this year is a redesign of the very first sticker from 2010. That original sticker design is also offered in this set, but this time as a magnet. There's also a Mort bookmark, Sleep is for the Weak tag, 3 mini street sign stickers and a Spooktacular punch card. The punch card will be relevant for not only this year, but also past and future giveaways that I do. More on that later.... :naughty

Amazing set Vander. These are highlights and grail items for every Spook. Awesome work buddy!

Congrats Madden! Can't believe it...all those 20s and he wins with only 7 tickets...that's randomness for you!

So, vander, shall we work out a trade, Kamikaze Mort Patch for Vendor Spook kit? :pray:

Sometimes its quality over quantity. :) :) :)

Thanks, I'll PM my address when I get home tonight. I'm in a great mood now... you guys get the easy question tonight. :) :)

Sounds good to me, PM your info! :hi5:

2 down, 28 to go...

I'll do another giveaway after 7pm est, should it be easy or tricky?

Sometimes its quality over quantity. :) :) :)

Thanks, I'll PM my address when I get home tonight. I'm in a great mood now... you guys get the easy question tonight. :) :)
:yess:

Sounds good to me, PM your info! :hi5:

2 down, 28 to go...

I'll do another giveaway after 7pm est, should it be easy or tricky?
Do tricky. Madden is going easy on us tonight, so you should be hard as hell. Like SurlyJ hard!

2014giveaway_zps89eea64b.jpg

Thats a great prize by a great talent!! :clap:

Awesome! Glad you finally got it!
Thanks again man I love it :)
I like free stuff :monkey2

@JediSword...Awesome cup!! :rock
Thanks bro :) can't wait to use it
That's awesome man! I still love that one...and it's great that you took it the way it was meant to be taken. So fun! :lol

:lol :lol :lol
Hahaha yeah I bugged Veil for a while Lol hopefully next year I'll get a cool one like you guys got. Either way I love it and being a part of Spook. Totally worth it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Did someone say hard SurlyJ contest?

TIME FOR THE FINAL QUESTION TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE FINAL ROUND FOR MYSTERY PRIZES!

Question 3: I got my first statue in Christmas of 2012. I had been eyeing it at my local comic shop but back then I wasn't into high end collectibles and never really considered owning it as a reality. I was floored when my fiancé gave it to me that Christmas. My family was perplexed and a little disturbed at how excited I was when I opened it. What is that specific statue?

Hint 1: This is not everyone's favorite statue released of this character, but it is mine.

Also, in the event several people get it right before I see the answers (the thread is moving fast and I may miss some), there will be a tie breaker... it won't be who get it's first. So it's first person to get it right, provided I see that post before it is posted again. So multiple guesses of the same statue could potentially still get into the final round.

RULES:
- 1 post per user per post EVERY 10 minutes.
- Only users who have participated in the thread before today can enter

Hints for this one will be more sparse and MAY require stalking. I'm not happy about how quickly the question last night ended (hoping I didn't post the answer to this one way back when lol).

Back