Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.jpg

Contest time!* How many steelbooks are in my blu ray collection.* Closest guess without going over wins this POP Pumpkin King! Contest ends tonight at 9pm CST. US shipping only and you must quote this post with your guess.
Prize:

Going to be doing a random draw for a Quarantine kit later today, if you haven't won one yet and want in just post your screen name before 5:00 EST...
View attachment 219731

I was the other that guessed five parts in the kit. Alas, the coin toss didn't work in my favor so please include me in this drawing. Mort rules! :rock

Centurion

anmI8Lf.jpg

Contest time!* How many steelbooks are in my blu ray collection.* Closest guess without going over wins this POP Pumpkin King! Contest ends tonight at 9pm CST. US shipping only and you must quote this post with your guess.
Prize:
Awesome!

Okay KenBen and Punk, your consolation prizes are your choice of one of the following DVDs!!! You're Next made my top ten list back in 2013, as I just loved the style, story and angle of it all! That was the one you were both going to get, but in case one of you has it, then the excellent Behind the Mask: The Story of Leslie Vernon is also a must see!

Make your choice, and I shall put in the orders tonight...well, after I get your info! :lol

511vy0HaXxL.jpg
51gFBD1q8ML.jpg

If you have both of these, then I hate you, and let me know. :lol

anmI8Lf.jpg

Prize:
5 steel books

anmI8Lf.jpg

Prize:

Guessing 41

anmI8Lf.jpg

Prize:

I'll guess 30

Okay KenBen and Punk, your consolation prizes are your choice of one of the following DVDs!!! You're Next made my top ten list back in 2013, as I just loved the style, story and angle of it all! That was the one you were both going to get, but in case one of you has it, then the excellent Behind the Mask: The Story of Leslie Vernon is also a must see!

Make your choice, and I shall put in the orders tonight...well, after I get your info! :lol

511vy0HaXxL.jpg
51gFBD1q8ML.jpg

If you have both of these, then I hate you, and let me know. :lol

I'll take a You're Next. Dvd is fine too. Thanks! Haven't seen it yet either but have wanted to.

anmI8Lf.jpg

Prize:

I'll guess 18

Back