Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

I'm glad my big contest is set and no one else can join. Hate me all you want, bitches and noobs!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of people are expecting too much for the first day.

People are expecting too much in general. If I get $5 in RP that I didn't have before then it's a win. Sideshow has a tendency to hype these so much that it gets lost in the general thought that it's a company we all love giving us free stuff whether it's figures or statues or RP because they want to. Newbies have a tendency to think they're on the Price is Right or something trying to nab a bronze statue or LSF for shipping costs only.

Is Something Sexy doing the stickers again this year? I still have mine from last year at my desk. :) Spooktacular themed stash art has become a staple of spook.

Woot! Ya we are doing butons this year. I still have some to give away. Images are on the first page.

So here is where the Spooktacular discussion is, didn't realize it from the thread name. Every year seems to be different, are the Freaks going team efforts here or everyone man on their own :lol

Being harder to find is probably for the better...less chance to attract the poison that seems to be infecting the Codes thread. So much self-entitlement and anger a few hours into the day. Rather sad.

Agreed, that is why I changed it! :)

I have a feeling I'm going to be glad we had the last couple weeks to enjoy Spook the way we did. This week may be a mess.

:exactly:

I LOVED the past few weeks. Class of 2014 shall not be forgotten for years to come! I can definitely see this week getting ugly if some of the people mentioned above find their way in here.

We've already had so many contests and so much fun that Spook has already been a huge success in my eyes. :hi5:

Also agree. The last two weeks have been fantastic good times but they are gonna be over soon I am afraid.

Dont do it josh-a-tron. Its pretty bad in there. I may be a newb with only 3 spooks under my belt,.. but im smart enough to know not to expect anything. Some of those guys just want reward points to rain from the sky. Its funny. Im more interested in upcoming products. Hopefully pinhead goes up.

Dont do it josh-a-tron. Its pretty bad in there. I may be a newb with only 3 spooks under my belt,.. but im smart enough to know not to expect anything. Some of those guys just want reward points to rain from the sky. Its funny. Im more interested in upcoming products. Hopefully pinhead goes up.

Pinhead!!!!! What I am most looking forward to this spook besides chatting in here! :)

Here was my entry to the Chewie PF meme contest

ChewiePFmeme.jpg

Woot! Ya we are doing butons this year. I still have some to give away. Images are on the first page.

Those are awesome! Best yet, though the Dracula one from previous Spook is right up there too. Love the Jason version and Michael Myers. Well done. :)

I peeked, he's an idiot. If I were a mod I'd have banned him, unbanned him and banned him again and said I did twice for the common good.

Pinhead!!!!! What I am most looking forward to this spook besides chatting in here! :)

PINHEAD! I must own him!

Back