Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2014

Is Something Sexy doing the stickers again this year? I still have mine from last year at my desk. :) Spooktacular themed stash art has become a staple of spook.

So here is where the Spooktacular discussion is, didn't realize it from the thread name. Every year seems to be different, are the Freaks going team efforts here or everyone man on their own :lol

So here is where the Spooktacular discussion is, didn't realize it from the thread name. Every year seems to be different, are the Freaks going team efforts here or everyone man on their own :lol

Being harder to find is probably for the better...less chance to attract the poison that seems to be infecting the Codes thread. So much self-entitlement and anger a few hours into the day. Rather sad.

Damn! Hope that 'Huskie' doesn't find his way in here.

Exactly. Wonder if Sexy has the power to boot from a thread? :lol Just ridiculous that people are complaining when they've already done so much. It's all just supposed to be in good fun anyway...which is why we've all been doing what we've been doing over the past month together!

I have a feeling I'm going to be glad we had the last couple weeks to enjoy Spook the way we did. This week may be a mess.

Now you're making me want to go look at the madness.

I'm kind of tempted to wander in there too now. :lol

You both probably will, because...well, why not? But I'd advise against it. He's just keeps posting things like, "This is so overhyped. I stayed up late for codes and got nothing. Waaaaah!"

And then getting in arguments with people who tell him to stop complaining. And then Boba_Debt showed up and joined his team of trolling and saying how Spook is a letdown already and a horrible event.

Just frustrating to read such self-entitled ignorance.

I have a feeling I'm going to be glad we had the last couple weeks to enjoy Spook the way we did. This week may be a mess.

:exactly:

I LOVED the past few weeks. Class of 2014 shall not be forgotten for years to come! I can definitely see this week getting ugly if some of the people mentioned above find their way in here.

We've already had so many contests and so much fun that Spook has already been a huge success in my eyes. :hi5:

Back