Freaks who play Instruments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played Drums as a kid, even had a 5 piece drum set in 4th grade.

Now nothing unless Rock Band and Guitar Hero count:rotfl

Does my ^^^^ count?

:lol Knew it was coming(no pun) and thought it might be Bann.;) I don't know whether im more :google that u play your own flute or just amazed that you can,double jointed back or what j/K.:D

Good to hear so many freaks getting into it and i think il grab a few lessons and will pretty much know early on whether its me or not.Cheers guys.

i played some guitar as a teenager and then i got into bass and played for years until i quit in about 2002. best stress reliever ever. when ever i had a bad day i would just tell all my friends to ^^^^ off and id play for hours straight. i recently brought out the one bass i have left from storage but i cant play it well at all. plus all my calluses have healed over and i got more aches and pains in my hands now. it's a shame really cuz i had lots of fond memories from my rocking days with my friends. i really wanted to be a fulltime musician. unforntunately it's hard to find a group of musicians who want the same thing. all my musician friends got real jobs. oh well. there's always guitar hero i guess.

Back