Freaks who play Instruments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since we have a thread on Freaks and their sports i thought since i have been contemplating taking up the guitar i would see which of our members already have the ability to lay down a few sounds.:cool:

Any suggestions on whether i should take the lunge and see if i can actually committ myself to taking on the challenge are most welcome.:D

I play guitar... Need a new one though... my acoustic is ruined and I lost my Electric years ago. I can still play, just out of practice.

I used to toy with Drums a bit, as well as Bass. But Guitar was the main instrument I played. At least until my band realized I could sing, from then on I was the lead singer. Sadly I never learned to sing and play at the same time, so I felt a bit odd up there with not guitar to take my mind off of playing in front of a group.. :google

And my band had the worst band name ever... Jelly Boner :lol

I played the trumpet and all other brass instruments for about 8 years. Ever since my jaw surgery, I can't play anymore, so I'm teaching myself the Piano.

awesome idea. i play bass, and electric guitar for about 5 years now.
japan made fender jazz marcus miller signiture active j bass pickup
picsseptember82007001-1.jpg

(left to right) epiphone thunderbird iv 4 string(worst money ive ever spent on a guitar) Yamaha rbx160 4 string bass,(first guitar ever droped it and broke:banghead) Ibanez gax70 electric guitar with pretty nice humbuckers
HPIM0089-1.jpg

I play guitar, bass and sing. I also write songs (www.myspace.com/fawkesmusic). It is a good way to blow off steam and be creative. If you're thinking about starting, I recommend taking lessons and you should rent an instrument first. If it comes natural and you make some progress after a couple of months buy a nice inexpensive one. Good luck.

Very good thread! I was thinking about starting one like this, but always forget to.

I've been playing the Guitar for 7 years now. And I started play drums about 1 1/2 years ago. The drums are now my priority though, I play way more than I play my guitar. But my PRS still gets some play time :D.

The Croft isn't on much, but he plays bass in a band called On The Verge of Ruin.

Metally goodness.

lol we should create sideshow freak jam bands.:peace

Yes, and be the first band not to score any chicks. JK, I don't play anything but it's nice to see the other interest of board members and that life does not revolve around toys.

I ding a mean triangle.

I also have wicked skillz in the post-Mexican-dinner porcelain percussion department.

I play guitar.

My advice, buy a cheap guitar and learn to play chords smoothly. If you are still into it (and the callouses to prove it) splurge on a nice one.

Back