Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DannieDarKo said:
Muse is touring?!?!?! Holy crap. Heard their new album is pretty good.

Sure is. Man, if I would have known you should have come with me. That concert was crazy hell. I never thought in a million years during a Muse concert people would start a mosh pit and crowd surf. Well, maybe next time buddy. At least you got to meet the freaks, and Dusty :rock2

Sideshow Brant said:
From all the Sideshow staff to all the Freaks that made tonight incredibly memorable, and a hell of a lot of fun, THANK YOU!

And Dave... all hail to Dave for a fantastic time. The party was a true success - smiles all around, and a really, really great time. THANK YOU!!!!

It was incredible to connect names and faces tonight - meeting TomandShell and LCummins were highlights of the Con for me, and catching up with Josh, Bob, Danny, Adam... so MANY good people, it is just amazing...

cough And Scott cough I mean Fubeca cough

Sideshow Brant said:
From all the Sideshow staff to all the Freaks that made tonight incredibly memorable, and a hell of a lot of fun, THANK YOU!

And Dave... all hail to Dave for a fantastic time. The party was a true success - smiles all around, and a really, really great time. THANK YOU!!!!

It was incredible to connect names and faces tonight - meeting TomandShell and LCummins were highlights of the Con for me, and catching up with Josh, Bob, Danny, Adam... so MANY good people, it is just amazing. There were a lot of new faces at the party tonight - some that I didn't get to meet - PLEASE say hello at the booth tomorrow or Sunday if you get the chance.

I'm already looking forward to next year... :D

Thank you Brant! It was a real pleasure for me to finally get to meet all of you great Sideshow people and the Freaks, face to face! And to return the compliment, my biggest Con highlights were the one to one conversations I had with you, Mat, Tom and Greg Mowry (I can't believe I never got the chance to talk to Heath!), as well as getting to talk to Aimee (THANK YOU AIMEE!!!), Erin, and Lottie from the CS side. And of course, one of the biggest highlights was finally getting to meet Chris, Dusty, Marc, and Corie! You guys are even nicer in person! :chew :chew :chew

Last edited:
It was a great night and a great time! THanks for all that Dave and Sideshow did! VERY COOL!!!!!!!! I mean for all of Sideshow to come to the party after a 12 Hour plus day standing on their feet, very cool!

We even got to meet Brant's sister!

:chew

Thanks Sideshow and Dave for the party! It was nice to put the faces with the names. Awesome party! :rock2

Thanks Sideshow, Dave and Freaks for a great evening of food, drinks, prizes, the Doors of Indecision and new friendships.

It's great to put a face to the names and I hope to join you all again next year.

I also would like to thank all at Sideshow...it was a fantastic party and it was great to meet Freaks I have chatted with but never could picture. A special thank you to Dave for putting the party together. Also thank you to Matt Falls for signing my Luke stand with a very nice message. And Rumi, you made my first con very less intimidating with your pre con advice and very good company. Everyone should try to go to SDCC at least once and especially don't miss the Sideshow/Freak party!!!!!!

TheWitchKing said:
I couldn't make it in time. I drank too much and passed out near the trolley station in front of the Tin Fish. I woke up and my exclusives were all gone. :monkey4

Those Yeager Bombs will get ya everytime.:lol

Again, I had a great time and was glad to see everyone again and meet all the new con goers. Brant, Dusty, Chicky, Chris, Matt, Amiee, Destiny, you guys truly are the best around and I thank you for making it a great time!!

ahh sounds like a blast..hope ye all had a class night.
hope to see ya all next year..I'll be the corner oogling the new jason pf;)
and the chats were a laugh and a great bunch of folks in there

The whole Con was amazing! Thanks again to Dave and the SS crew, I don't think anyone left empty-handed, what a night! :chew

That's really cool, I'll HAVE to go next year, I'll have to get a costume too. Hmm, I wonder how much money I can get before next year's con. Too bad I missed much of this year's.

darthviper107 said:
That's really cool, I'll HAVE to go next year, I'll have to get a costume too. Hmm, I wonder how much money I can get before next year's con. Too bad I missed much of this year's.

EVERYONE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT THIS YEAR, YOU HAVE A YEAR TO SAVE UP SO NO EXCUSES WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT NEXT YEAR. :lol Next year, Let's all rock and roll all night and party everyday...well, for 4 days :D

JustinLuck said:
Dusty, I would love to see any pics of the party!! :)

There are some pictures posted on Day 2, Set 3 of our Comic-Con galleries. If anyone has pictures from the Con they'd like to share, you can send them to us through this form:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

And we will post them as well!

Thanks again everyone - I'm slowly recovering my hearing and feeling in my feet :p

student_toe5 said:
EVERYONE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT THIS YEAR, YOU HAVE A YEAR TO SAVE UP SO NO EXCUSES WHY YOU CAN'T MAKE IT NEXT YEAR. :lol Next year, Let's all rock and roll all night and party everyday...well, for 4 days :D

Not true, I've got a very good excuse. Just look at everthing SS premiered at SDCC this year and imagine everything that's going up for order between now and next year's Con.

How's a guy supposed to save ?????? :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

:p :p

SideshowDusty said:
There are some pictures posted on Day 2, Set 3 of our Comic-Con galleries. If anyone has pictures from the Con they'd like to share, you can send them to us through this form:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

And we will post them as well!

Thanks again everyone - I'm slowly recovering my hearing and feeling in my feet :p
Do not ask these people to send you pictures. Lord only knows what kind of pictures they will want to share with you.

Back