Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow Brant

SSC VIP
Reaction score
From all the Sideshow staff to all the Freaks that made tonight incredibly memorable, and a hell of a lot of fun, THANK YOU!

And Dave... all hail to Dave for a fantastic time. The party was a true success - smiles all around, and a really, really great time. THANK YOU!!!!

It was incredible to connect names and faces tonight - meeting TomandShell and LCummins were highlights of the Con for me, and catching up with Josh, Bob, Danny, Adam... so MANY good people, it is just amazing. There were a lot of new faces at the party tonight - some that I didn't get to meet - PLEASE say hello at the booth tomorrow or Sunday if you get the chance.

I'm already looking forward to next year... :D

All us non-attendees are there is spirit.

Glad you had a great time. What time did you have to scrape Dusty off the floor...or prise her from Lorne Petersen?

LOL

If you feel ill later on today those Big Ass Vader Bags may well come in useful...

I hope that there's an opportunity to meet all you non-attendees in more than spirit, someday...

But there was a lot of love in the room - more than could have been generated just by the attendees. So, yah, we missed y'all there...

I'd like to chime in here and say thanks to everybody responsible for making this night happen! Lots of fun, and kind of surreal to finally connect faces with the board names I have become so familiar with!

It might sound sappy or brown-nosey to say so, but I think that getting to meet some of the Sideshow staff members face to face was the best thing about this trip. They are even nicer in person than they are in chat and on the board. Anybody who makes the trip next year can expect a warm and friendly reception!

And Brant, when my Boba Fett PF finally arrives, I would like you to personally come unpack it and carry it around the house for me. I want to know that it is in good hands.

:medic

The Chats have made us feel as though we are there joining in the fun and the web cams add to it too.

The Lorne Petersen chat was amazing yesterday really inspiring and informative so kudos to however organised that one...

This is one of the very, very rare places on the net where there is a real sense of 'community'. Fellow collectors and staffers helping each other out. Not for profit, for the love of the hobby.

That's why the events such as the Freaks party mean so much both to the fans and to the company - the love cuts both ways Brant.

Glad you're having a great time. Give us a wave tomorrow...

A trip to SDCC is certainly in my future. Sounds like a great time.

I agree that it must be surreal to place faces with internet aliases that you interact with on an almost daily basis. I'll try to make it next year!

Sounds like a great time and from what I hear Dave knows how to throw a party!!!!!!

Now the only thing I have to ask is

WHERE'S THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
abstractharmony said:
The Chats have made us feel as though we are there joining in the fun and the web cams add to it too.

The Lorne Petersen chat was amazing yesterday really inspiring and informative so kudos to however organised that one...

This is one of the very, very rare places on the net where there is a real sense of 'community'. Fellow collectors and staffers helping each other out. Not for profit, for the love of the hobby.

That's why the events such as the Freaks party mean so much both to the fans and to the company - the love cuts both ways Brant.

Glad you're having a great time. Give us a wave tomorrow...

I could not have said it better Abstract! Being a customer of SSC doesn't feel like I'm just a normal consumer, I feel like I'm part of something. It's kinda silly when you think of it. But it's nice.

The chat yesterday was amazing, talking to Lorne about his life and the films he worked on. To talk to someone who works in a field I've always aspired to work in myself was very informative and a lot of fun. I'll never forget it.

Now give us some pics Attendees! :monkey2

P.s... King.. We WILL be there next year! Guarantee it!! Hell or high water! :D

Sorry I could not make it at the party last night :monkey2 !!! BUT, there is always a NEXT YEAR. And next year, I hope, more will MAKE IT THERE!!! :chew

Back