Freaks Online Gaming Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!! I just wanted to come on here and publicly thank all of you who pitched in for my LIVE subscription... It really did bring me out of a paint and school induced funk... You guys are the best, I really can't tell you how much this meant to me. :duff

I'm just pumped to get back online with everyone.... What the Hell are you guys playing now? Still COD4 or Gears? :lol

Your welcome man! Happy to help! :cool:

Who's playing tonight? I'd love to get a couple hours in but will bring work home if no one's gonna be on :monkey2

I will be on in a few hours or so. But do we have to play gears?

My XBox Live Gold Account expires on Wednesday and I'm not sure if I should renew it. I get the impression that you guys don't like me. Every time we play on live someone is always trying to pwn me, calling me a b****, shooting my head off and sticking a chainsaw up my ass. That doesn't make me feel wanted.

:moon :cut

My XBox Live Gold Account expires on Wednesday and I'm not sure if I should renew it. I get the impression that you guys don't like me. Every time we play on live someone is always trying to pwn me, calling me a b****, shooting my head off and sticking a chainsaw up my ass. That doesn't make me feel wanted.

:moon :cut

That's bagels' way of saying that he loves you...

Beer - Check
Liquor - Check
working Xbox 360 - check
COD4 - Check
fiance out of the house for most of the night - Check

I'm ready.

Back