Freaks need advice - Diecast mk III or Mk VI or BD Mk III with little pink panties..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he was expressing one, lighten up.

Seriously though, the 45 is hands down my favorite design, best looking suit in my opinion.

Not only is it my favorite looking armor thus far, but I think it's one of the best engineered figures with a stellar paint job.

I like the IIIdc and I'm happy to have it in my collection (many hate it), but I don't pose it, so I'm safe from all the so called posing problems, and the scale inconsistencies isn't a biggie because he is away from my Avengers.

If I was just buying one figure and going to pose it, no question in my mind it would be the 43 or 45. The job they did on the 43 was fantastic, and the 45 looks even better (I can't really justify getting both). The preview shots of the new version of the dc VI also look really, really good.. but it is a long way away.

No doubt about it though, Iron Man is the most frustrating (for lack of better word) figure in my lot to collect and display. I find myself dusting and checking for paint fade much more than my clothed figures, and each Iron Man I buy costs me practically twice as much as any other Avenger... but I'm glad I have the ones I do..

I think the MK III DC is one of the best pieces they have ever put out. I don't pose mine so the articulation issues don't bother me. I sold my original MK III BD to replace with the DC and couldn't be happier.

I'd go with the Mk6 personally. But that's because it's my favorite MCU armor. Easy question for me.

In regards to the dc Mk3, it's a very iconic armor from the movie that set up the entire MCU. I wanted the figure to be amazing. It was going to be my first HT figure. Ultimately, I decided to pass due to all the shortcomings. It SHOULD'VE been a sure thing, which is what makes it so frustrating that it wasn't.

Sorry if that sounds harsh to anyone who owns it. For what it's worth, I've seen it in person at a local comic book store, and it looked great! However, I'm a picky consumer and I know that I would be bothered by too many things about the figure to be happy with it.

The correct answer is the Mark IV :lecture

cioTvpF.jpg

People with style and class will opt for the MkIV.

The rest worry about which poorly executed MkIII to buy.

It doesn't look like you even tried...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like you even really looked at the pic...

As the biggest complaint about articulation (the ankles) on the dc mkiii has been corrected on mine...

Last edited:
Freaks,
I bought a mk III and it had pink stomach and panties so I am selling it. Then I purchased a BD mk III and love it, but also has pink panties so I am thinking about returning it. Now, I could get the diecast mk III but the reviews look so so on it. I really like the BD mk III outside of the mask being a little cheesy. Love how all the weapons sink into the body like the movie though.

So now I am looking at either getting a diecast mk III for about the same money as the BD one. Or I could just say fk it on mk 3 and move onto mk 6 which everyone seems to love. So guide me freaks as I am kind of getting a little discouraged with mk 3 all together. Is the diecast so rad that it is worth it? Or is the mk 6 the one and screw mk 3 all together.....even though I love the first movie and want this character represented. But mk 6 looks rad....I dunno. thanks.

If you sell the mark 3
With pink panties let me know

I got the diecast mark III and I love it. As ironman was one of my professional hero's last projects he over saw before he passed away (Stan Winston) I needed a good representation of that suit. If you compare it to the full sized suit and it's mobility issues it's pretty much identical. the only change I made to mine was to get a stark sculpt and a collar from the workshop set from HT so I can swap between helmet, mask up, or no helmet.

Back