Freaks Brotherhood Introductions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope..I just know pitu moves in dodgy circles & I ain't putting myself up target :lol
besides, if you were smart enough, you would be able to find a pic of me

I never said that I hadn't posted a pic before, you got 5 mins before I delete it :D

Ps clicking the previous posts only good back so far but posts still exist before that

Karma, for that you just unlocked this...
Minus50.jpg

:lol:D:lol

In searching for Karma pics I noticed I do have a pic on here.

Yeah I need to I just really hate getting my pic took. Maybe the Knob Creek will get me drunk enough to do it this weekend.:D

Me too. My parents barly have any pics of me other then from when i was younger:D

I did manage to take a picture of myself this past weekend. It's a bit crappy 'cause the camera sucks. I will post it later. And don't expect any smiles:nono I hate that ****:emperor

Wish I had an XBox 360 - I'd kick all your asses! :lol :lol :lol Nice wanted posters, by the way. :rock

:lol:lol:lol:lol It's probably a good thing...I tend to swear a lot when I'm playing games....enough to make even the Devil blush...wouldn't want to ruin my angelic reputation on this board. :monkey3 :lol

Yeah um we never swear. You would most certainly not fit in. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don't think you've heard cussing like this! :lol

Oh you would be surprised.....what I've heard...and what I say......:lol :lol My playing days are limited right now....I cracked a couple bones in my hand. :monkey2 Not only do I swear like crazy but I also tend to hit things when I'm pissed or frustrated. I swear I should have been a guy....:lol

Back