Freak, Out?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome Mrs. Havyk!!!

Your husband is one of the coolest cats I've had the pleasure of getting to know, glad to see you here so we can get to know you too! :rock

Ill

If you think Chris is cool, then you'll like me because I'm way more awesome than he is....LOL

I have a much better sense of humor....and bigger boobs :monkey5

besides.....I don't see a lot of girls on here.....mostly just a bunch of dudes verbally kicking each other in the nuts. :thwak

I think a ladies touch would be a good thing (not that there aren't ANY girls around, just not in Chris's gang).

besides.....I don't see a lot of girls on here.....mostly just a bunch of dudes verbally kicking each other in the nuts. :thwak

I think a ladies touch would be a good thing (not that there aren't ANY girls around, just not in Chris's gang).

Damn, his name is Chris too :emperor

I hate unoriginal parents :monkey4

Well he is a pretty cool guy and I can't wait to meet him and Keith in person this April.

Well he is a pretty cool guy and I can't wait to meet him and Keith in person this April.

Yeah, I just can't call him McHavyck....it just doesn't feel right in my mouth (that sounded un-intentionally dirty). I call him Mac sometimes though.

I'm glad he has guys to have a weekend away with (as long as he doesn't end up with alchohol poisoning!).

I go away for girlie weekends at least once or twice a year and I always feel guilty he can't go away and get sh*tfaced and stupid with his friends.

:rock :rock :rock

I wish I could comment. :monkey3

J/K Havyk, don't hurt me. :D

No chance of that my friend. :D
She is definitely the coolest person in this house that has b00bs.
:rock:rock

I know what you mean, when you're out and someone yells, "Chris" half the people in the area turn around.

Most of my friends call me Mac (no, not short for McDonalds). Comes from my last name of McElheny (pronounced Mac-Ill-Henn-E).

Last edited:

Haha, my name is Chris as well. It is pretty bad...

Schedule permitting, you may meet me as well, Loki.

Haha, my name is Chris as well. It is pretty bad...

Schedule permitting, you may meet me as well, Loki.

Damn! 3 Chris' under one roof. I'm sure that wouldn't get annoying :monkey1

I hope you can make it though. It's shaping up to be a pretty good one.

But sorry Mrs. Mac, no laddies :nono

But sorry Mrs. Mac, no laddies :nono[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, I'm making my own plans that weekend. I don't need to be involved in any shenanigans at a sausage fest.

But sorry Mrs. Mac, no laddies :nono

Oh, no, I'm making my own plans that weekend. I don't need to be involved in any shenanigans at a sausage fest.[/QUOTE]

Well it might be OK if Croft wants to bring his lady. She is an aspiring Suicide Girl after all :monkey5

Well it might be OK if Croft wants to bring his lady. She is an aspiring Suicide Girl after all :monkey5[/QUOTE]

sounds like somebody has a crush.

Darth Loki said:
Well it might be OK if Croft wants to bring his lady. She is an aspiring Suicide Girl after all :monkey5

Between that and her liking to get naked when she's slightly intoxicated... I don't see why you'd want me to bring her.

Described through smilies as to what would happen...
:drink:chug:joy:moon:dance

Although drinking doesn't always have to happen. :lol

Between that and her liking to get naked when she's slightly intoxicated... I don't see why you'd want me to bring her.

Described through smilies as to what would happen...
:drink:chug:joy:moon:dance

Although drinking doesn't always have to happen. :lol

:ccheerlea:ccheerlea

Back