Frankenstein bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70sCinema said:
IMG_0055.jpg

Fantastic Bust !!

but I don't see much difference between this one and a SSE one, it's allready very black 'n white ...

with Ardeth Bey there was a very distinct difference ...

It's Mike Hill, and the guy who took the pic says the bust is maybe 10-12% smaller than life-size.

70sCinema said:
It's Mike Hill, and the guy who took the pic says the bust is maybe 10-12% smaller than life-size.

So, its probably the same size as Ardeth Bey and not Bela (big head biiiiiigggg heeeaaaadddd) Dracula? Doesn't this go up for pre-order today?

Anton Phibes said:
So, its probably the same size as Ardeth Bey and not Bela (big head biiiiiigggg heeeaaaadddd) Dracula? Doesn't this go up for pre-order today?
Supposed to. Wonder what the es will end up being. Probably 250-300.

Wish I had the cash/room for this, it certainly looks to be "the best of the busts"

Hey, Sideshow, how 'bout making some mini-busts of these? :monkey1

Kabukiman said:
Wish I had the cash/room for this, it certainly looks to be "the best of the busts"

Hey, Sideshow, how 'bout making some mini-busts of these? :monkey1
Technically they did with the Universal Legacy box set.

A great bust, though I would personally prefer to see a series of Universal Monsters in the legendary scale format.
I will order this bust once the ES has been set, the more pre-orders now will mean a higher ES later....and I'd like to see this bust with a very low ES.

Best one so far, but I'll stick with PF's, I have my Legacy Box Set busts, and these are too huge for me.

customizerwannabe said:
Yep. Too big. Plus you can always decide later.

I would love to see the Universal Monsters in a legendary scale format. While the 1:1's are impressive they are much larger than I would prefer.

woodsy said:
I would love to see the Universal Monsters in a legendary scale format. While the 1:1's are impressive they are much larger than I would prefer.
Hear hear!

The 1:1 busts are cool, but they are too large and costly to collect them all. Legendary scale would be IDEAL for me. Large enough to allow for spot on detail, yet small enough to not overwhelm my space (or wallet).

PLEASE, Sideshow!

RoboDad said:
Hear hear!

The 1:1 busts are cool, but they are too large and costly to collect them all. Legendary scale would be IDEAL for me. Large enough to allow for spot on detail, yet small enough to not overwhelm my space (or wallet).

PLEASE, Sideshow!

Perhaps we should all be asking SS [at least those of us who love the legendary bust idea]. I've been asking SS about this for a long time and unfortunately...they've never gotten around to answering my question.

Back