Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Francis Lerma's MGS: Peace Walker Big Boss Snake HS (FINISHED - Page 10)

@yautja31337 - Hi bro Ricardo.. There shouldn't be a problem if you want to use an Advanced True Type, just as long as you use the short neck adapter, not the long one.

In the Big Boss photos in the 1st page, the HS is attached to a Narrow-Shoulder TrueType. The opening of the neck/nape area is similar (see photos):

HT-900973.jpg
TTM14_Truetype+Caucasian_Narrow+Shoulder+ver.jpg

Also, note that you will be putting clothing on him anyway so the neck area will be covered. :yess:

awesome, time to start buying gear for big boss!!!!! will the sculpt fit on the advanced truetype body Wolf? i noticed that one body didnt come with the little neck adapter just the sculpted neck so im wondering if the head will sit too low on the body and make it seem like its got no neck even though the neck on the sculpt seems like it shouldnt be a problem. just asking so i can hurry and get me a regular truetype instead. :lol

hey Wolf got anymore pìcs of the head on a body with gear and all? really anxious to see a geared up fig. man! cant believe how awesome this sculpt came out. this custom will go great with the medicoms and upcoming hot toys.

UPDATE: Met with Mr. Lerma a few minutes ago. He delivered the Big Boss heads of the following fully-paid (including shipping) members:

- elvis1976 (Seb)
- hairlesswookiee (Mark)
- yautja31337 (Ricardo)
- mine :)

I will be shipping your heads either Friday morning (Thursday evening US time) or Saturday morning (Friday evening US time). I will post the tracking numbers on the thread for visibility. :)

@yautja31337 - Sure, bro Ricardo.. I actually am not yet satisfied with my bash, so I'll be shopping for more items (probably a new nude body) for my Big Boss bash. I will post pics once I've completed it. :)

hey Wolf got anymore pìcs of the head on a body with gear and all? really anxious to see a geared up fig. man! cant believe how awesome this sculpt came out. this custom will go great with the medicoms and upcoming hot toys.

Awesome, mine is ready just waiting for the head, will post lots of pics!

Almost done as well

@Seb (elvis1976) - Hey bro.. The suspense is killing me, re: harness & spandex suit. Once I get that I'm also cool with my Big Boss bash! :pray:

Awesome, mine is ready just waiting for the head, will post lots of pics!

**UPDATE (01/14):***

Some headsculpts shipped today! :clap

1 - elvis1976* (Seb) >> Big Boss HS Shipped today (01/14-Fri) - Xend Waybill Number: 732649544

2 - hairlesswookiee (Mark) >> Big Boss HS Shipped today (01/14-Fri) - Xend Waybill Number: 732649870

3 - yautja31337 (Ricardo) >> Big Boss HS Shipped today (01/14-Fri) - Xend Waybill Number: 732649538

You can track your respective Xend packages anytime by going to this site and keying in your Waybill number: https://xendexpress.com/Default.aspx

awesome Lonewolf, already have a trutype body and some gear to start off. Thanks!

@yautja31337 (Ricardo), @hairlesswookiee (Mark) & elvis1976 (Seb) - Based on Xend Express' website, the heads are already in your respective countries, just waiting for local delivery:

1/26/2011 4:30 AM ARRIVAL SCAN: AWAITING TRANSFER TO LOCAL POSTAL AGENT AT DESTINATION COUNTRY

Awesome!! Can't wait. Now I really need to get my butt in gear and get some stuff for it.

Woooow awesome!!!!

That bash looks awesome, Seb! :) Now, I can't wait for the Spandex Suit and Harness you made for me. :(

Got my headsculpt today, looks awesome.

IMG_0495.jpg

The head with your bash looks good. Can you show more photos like full body and the back?

A little advice for those who wants to kitbash their snake.
THe best body to use are the ACE body.
The head is a tad bigger than any regular 12" heads, the ACE body is pretty well build and woks perfectly with this head.

would love to see a soild snake sculpt

SOme more pics of my BIG BOSS bash, not the best pics but oh well...

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Wow Seb that is a beautiful sculpt and a beautiful custom :thud:

Does anybody know 'Alice' personally? Haven't received any reply from her via PM, been following up from time to time for final payment.

Has anybody experienced this before, wherein there's a long delay in payment, and you haven't received any word? :dunno

Back